Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Doing my homework for a legit check on frags. I think I finally found my size!
The tell signs of fake are:
RD on wings do not touch, widows peak, shape of the shoe, shiny leather, the sticker box label should align with the red bar and not on top of it, lace bag/ laces. Are there any updates to the new fakes I should watch out for? Thanks in advance!

I thought I wanted the perforated joints Til I saw them upclose this weekend.

Gonna go with the. Lack yangs instead and have someone make them shadows. My local has the black and white hangs for 70 already so I feel like it's a steal if I can get a cheap custom out of them.

I gotta stop coming in here, those AS1's pics damn near sold me :smh:

I gotta stop coming in here, those AS1's pics damn near sold me
mean.gif
See you on rd 

Looks like the turn finally occurred.
So there are members who said they weren't coppin who have now flip flopped? Or is it different members are pouring in and commenting now that the release date is around the corner?

I personally was holding off judgement until "the pics" finally surfaced...it'll be a gametime decision if I don't have to jump through too many hoops to cop.

So there are members who said they weren't coppin who have now flip flopped? Or is it different members are pouring in and commenting now that the release date is around the corner?
Mixture of both. But we knew the turn was coming. Good colorblocking. Someone confirming toebox not made of bread. Someone comparing outsold to concords.

Back
Top Bottom