Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike with the low key swindle. Why couldn't they restock at Soho [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
sick.gif

What size are these bro?

I have no socks on. Told you guys have a very thin and wide front foot. 
roll.gif

Sometimes my job does cool things :rofl: in the spirit of Christmas we were given cut out shoes in place of stockings and told to hang em up in the break room with the thought that st. Nicholas might come through with the hookup. I saw the 1s and had to color up in the spirit of christmas.

Got to NTNY 6 minutes after the tweet and if you weren't already on the line, you would not have gotten a pair of the SBB's.  About 40 people in front of me and there was only size 7.5 and 11 banneds left when I got to the register.  About 75 people behind me at that time so I'm sure not everyone got a pair.

Last edited:

Got to NTNY 6 minutes after the tweet and if you weren't already on the line, you would not have gotten a pair of the SBB's.  About 40 people in front of me and there was only size 7.5 and 11 banneds left when I got to the register.  About 75 people behind me at that time so I'm sure not everyone got a pair.
THIS is UN REAL!

it's like bots coming to life

Last edited:

How's that even possible?  I mean, don't people work?

LOL...  A lot of people I saw on line work in the area - myself included.  I was on line chatting with someone else and he was only an avenue away when they tweeted.  I thought I would have been early enough for a pair of SBB  because I did a "light jog" down the block...  no such luck.

guys say ny eats but for all the stock the 5 boroughs get it's still slim chances of getting what you want. too many of us

NY as a state gets a lot of stuff, BUT there are far more sneaker enthusiasts and resellers in that area compared to anywhere else in the country. its actually a disadvantage to be a sneaker collector in NY if you have a full time job or if you're in school. here in VA, you only have to worry about maybe 50 people in a line MAX, whereas in NY you're looking at lines in the hundreds for each store. i was there for the blk/red release and 14th st footlocker and footaction had lines i've never seen in VA. and thats only 2 locations.

Absolutely, after I was already done with my purchase and walking back to work I saw people running to NTNY...  I bet that line went to 100+ people within 30 minutes of the tweet.  It's crazy here in NYC! 

LOL...  A lot of people I saw on line work in the area - myself included.  I was on line chatting with someone else and he was only an avenue away when they tweeted.  I thought I would have been early enough for a pair of SBB  because I did a "light jog" down the block...  no such luck.

:lol: Dudes out here trying to get it!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom