Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Random question / request: Has anyone ever seen a custom high version of a "Reverse Bred" 1? I know there was a low version last year, but I've tried finding an image of a high version for a while now and I always come up with nothing. I'd figure that by now somebody would have done a custom (or even a photoshop) of a bred high with the colors flipped, but for the life of me I can't seem to find one.

If not, and anyone has PS skills and could mock one up real quick, I'd really appreciate it if you could post an image. I'm thinking of doing a Cyber Monday custom in that CW if my Frag Laser custom turns out halfway decent.

TIA
I've been wanting to try that custom for a while now 
laugh.gif
  the strap pair has definitely grown on me.

@Louie Sneaks
smokin.gif

can SBB's be had for less than $350? Close to $300?
I'm sure you can probably find a pair for around $300-$325, if someone is desperate to sell.

I recently sold one of my double SBB's in VNDS condition for $190 in size 9.

Last edited:
I don't remember those pins coming with the LAs. Did you get them off the Just Dons or something?

Came with one pin. Added the second from my dons for the pic
matters7 matters7 Clean on feet pic. :pimp:

PSLA's are FIRE :nthat:

Summer Time I'm Un-Dsing mine!

after this Cali rain passes

I have a pin with my LAs too

Is that a photo shop @matters7
  when there are two in shot? :nerd:

Thanks my ninjas

i would pay whatever it takes.

Still baffles me someone thinks they look like cheap swap meet fakes.
Yea I'm not sure how the colors black and grey scream swap meet either, using that logic black cement 3s would be swap meet kicks too. But hey, to each their own :lol:

Here are my Laser customs I wore to the Wu-Tang concert a few days ago. I spent a lot of time checking out other people's sneakers. Most people down here wear running shoes but a few dudes were walking around with Jordan 1 Mids, a few Cyber Monday highs, a couple of IV's and a lot of V's.

Back
Top Bottom