Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Took 30 years to get a retro pair close to the og so exactly 30 years from my birthday, when I went with my moms to an athlete's foot in jersey and they didn't have my size I think it's only right I unds these today on my born day.

Well worth the wait !!!
Beautiful and Happy Birthday, my friend!

Saw this. Might help somebody. Not my post

Why wouldn't you try a shoe on that you own to see if it fits your foot? Seems to me if ya buy a shoe outside your normal size the first thing you do is try it on for the fit. It just seems weird to ask the internetz how the shoe sitting in front of you fits.
preferably looking for a size swap. Im a true 10.5/11, so I'm not gonna take a chance by lacing them up and un DS them. I just had to ask about the sizing after he said his were tight fitting.
Then the fit doesn't matter! :rofl: Unless you're choking the shoes up and doing 10 minutes of cardio as a try on I doubt anyone would tell you tried the shoe on for 30 secs. I do agree however that 'sneakerheads' can be anal about kicks...

WHY

so if they are too big & he wants to sell at costs there will be some little annoying ***** asking for $50+ dollars off because they have been breathed on before...don't nobody got time to deal with that petty *** ****
I said the fit of the 11 doesn't matter if he's looking to trade for a 10.5. And honestly if he wanted to sell them at cost he could do that for a used pair.

Yep been a long wait I remember being down that day but I got em now. of course gs sizes were called sky Jordan at the time at least i got the men's size now so it was meant to be !!!
True, never knew they GS sizes were called that back then but congratulations again!

Took 30 years to get a retro pair close to the og so exactly 30 years from my birthday, when I went with my moms to an athlete's foot in jersey and they didn't have my size I think it's only right I unds these today on my born day.

Well worth the wait !!!
Happy Birthday man! Congrats on finally copping them. They're beauties!

Last edited:

Well worth the wait !!!

Back
Top Bottom