• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
amitt5504 put a spoiler for that pic
roll.gif
i'll edit it right now lol

Help! I just tried to fix the creasing on my knicks by steaming the toebox. After I finished, I realized the steam discolored the leather. It looks like it is faded and dry. What can I do to fix this? Leather conditioner? repaint with orange angelus? thanks 

Help! I just tried to fix the creasing on my knicks by steaming the toebox. After I finished, I realized the steam discolored the leather. It looks like it is faded and dry. What can I do to fix this? Leather conditioner? repaint with orange angelus? thanks 

The guys over in the sneaker care/ maintenance thread will probably be of better help to you.

I'm still up in the air about the black/white 1s. I just am not a huge fan of the white tongue, I prefer lace color=tongue color. Also, I have the barons and black toes, and I usually wear jeans so they look the same for the most part. I will still end up grabbing them though I'm sure. :lol:

Wow. Why would you steam them? You're supposed to use an Iron. Did you not know the correct method or visit the sneaker care/maintenance thread before?

CANT WAIT!

better be hassle free man
  I'm hoping man, haven't really went for any new releases in months. The cynical in me feels that many will use this as a royal substitute though & the hassle will ensue 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Anybody know how AJKOs hold up?

I've been wearing my Lance Mountains (my first pair of 1s, I'm in love) and they seem pretty indestructible. Wore them in the rain today no problem.

Is the canvas on the KOs more delicate?

Am I trippin or is the 2007 old love/new love black toes shape a little off? I sometimes can't tell if it's a mid or hi.

What's the quality like on those?

Am I trippin or is the 2007 old love/new love black toes shape a little off? I sometimes can't tell if it's a mid or hi.

They're mids. Can't remember how the quality was, but I don't remember it being too bad.

The shape on them is weird. It is a mid height, but it dips down in the cemetery so it looks similar to a high

Back
Top Bottom