Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm overwhelmed because I'm looking for royals and black toes and don't know if they are fake or not :smh:
doubtfull they are fake cuz the price for the GM/fakes are still high and are not worth attempting to buy to resell, if you can grab the black toes for around 200 you're good, now royals you might find some fakes/GMs around or your gunna pay way to much for them, IMO the resale on royals is not worth the shoe itself and i LOVE them

doubtfull they are fake cuz the price for the GM/fakes are still high and are not worth attempting to buy to resell, if you can grab the black toes for around 200 you're good, now royals you might find some fakes/GMs around or your gunna pay way to much for them, IMO the resale on royals is not worth the shoe itself and i LOVE them

I debating this as well as I can a pair of royals for 340 from an UK seller.. But I'm having second thoughts as its a $140 shoe. I fell in love when pics first surface but I got caught up in that allstar release the day before that's why I couldn't make it to the hoh 2days in a row. I made a come up that day so I'm trying to justify bybalso selling some doubles of those AS shoes. This is the most I have spend on a shoe smh decisions decisions..

EDIT: I have the royals pictures in the Jordan legit check any help? Thanks

Last edited:
off topic but ^who's behinds do those belong to in your avy gll23?
nerd.gif
It's from this video: 

Alyssa Reece, Dani Daniels and Elisa.

I'll find out for you guys as soon as i can but if you want to call them it is the Footaction at the University mall in tampa, FL

Just wanted to share these 

[URL=http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee450/julian2322/fcd205a7.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee450/julian2322/fcd205a7.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]
I NEED!!!!! nice pair im jealous, 01s?

how do the royal 1s and black toes fit

im usually an 8.5 in aj3s and aj4s. wondering if i can fit an 8 in the aj1s?

cant seem to find any sz8.5s in them so wondering if i can sizse down to an 8.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom