Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cop the midnight navy early. For 132 shipped immediately changed out the black laces and went with the white ones looks so much better.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpeg
    IMG_0747.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_0746.jpeg
    IMG_0746.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 496
Today I saw the black and gold 1's in person and omg they really do got that scuff type material that the silver toes have! The display pair legit had scuffs all over the heel. Looked pretty terrible.

Was thinking randomly about some 1s just now and I'm feeling super nostalgic for the off the wall 1s. David lettermans.. highlight reels....etc....they need to get on the same formula as like the SB dunks. Something creative idk. I feel like they quit that .

Was thinking randomly about some 1s just now and I'm feeling super nostalgic for the off the wall 1s. David lettermans.. highlight reels....etc....they need to get on the same formula as like the SB dunks. Something creative idk. I feel like they quit that .
In my opinion, I think that should be left for dunk sb's since thats what they're known for and not only that but the material quality is generally always better on sb's than what would be put on Jordan 1's.

Not saying all jordan 1s should be like that but maybe sometimes. I just feel like the colorways and direction has been very weak past few years. They ran the colored toe and chicago blocking to the ground

I mean, those two you named specifically hit pretty serious disco and were considered weak then too.

Not saying all jordan 1s should be like that but maybe sometimes. I just feel like the colorways and direction has been very weak past few years. They ran the colored toe and chicago blocking to the ground
Honestly, there aren’t many color blocking styles that look great on 1s. So it’s basically:

1.) Bred/Royal/Shadow colorblocking
2.) Chi colorblocking
3.) SBB 1.0/colored toe colorblocking
4.) UNC/Storm blue colorblocking

You also have metallics but even those are polarizing so AJ 1s inherently tend to fall into one of these 4 styles of colorblocking, which ends up being almost all of the good cws of AJ 1s in general, which can make it feel like they’re beating a dead horse, given the sheer amount of cws they release in OG Highs especially.

Yea true. Idk I'm just talking **** 😂

Fr tho the version 1 court purple and the pines were really sick. Peak era. ....the 2017 wings 1s were baller to. I could go on and on bout ugly ones nobody gives a **** about 😂

Any longtime bay area heads remember the SF spiders? Full fit in spoiler. My pops used to have some gear back in the day, went and tracked some down on the bay earlier this year

1724621217379.jpeg

1724621250750.jpeg

i remember turning down an invite to go watch the spiders at the cow palace because I wasn't into hockey as a kid. sucks that the squad only lasted a season.

freddy krueger dunks in the cut :nerd:

Any longtime bay area heads remember the SF spiders? Full fit in spoiler. My pops used to have some gear back in the day, went and tracked some down on the bay earlier this year

1724621217379.jpeg

1724621250750.jpeg
i remember turning down an invite to go watch the spiders at the cow palace because I wasn't into hockey as a kid. sucks that the squad only lasted a season.

freddy krueger dunks in the cut :nerd:
Wow. You own Freddys? How on earth did you manage that? lol

Those were some instagram explore page bootlegs lol not anything close to freddies besides the colorway. A lot of these turn up at secondhand stores, unsurprisingly

Those were some instagram explore page bootlegs lol not anything close to freddies besides the colorway. A lot of these turn up at secondhand stores, unsurprisingly
I was going to say… I’ve seen plenty of people with rare kicks on here but didn’t think anyone on NT actually owned Freddys lol

Heading to Dublin for a week. Taking an Air Max (not sure which one yet), the Navy Sacai/Frag waffles, and my Black Toe Unions which are practically beaters now. I don’t often take pics, but hopefully I’ll remember to take one for my NT fam.

Back
Top Bottom