Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im mad af I spent all my time waiting for the ****** restock of these moldy *** Chicagos and missed the ******* RtJ lows because of it.

Glad I have my joints. Payed 4 shipped and was happy to do it. New prices were going to jump up not it’s nothing but a problem for some people to get it. Sometimes in life you have to say **** it and just do it

In-person. It use to be Round2 but they closed down. And Coolkicks. I get to inspect the shoes before trading, so never had any issues.
An NTer once went to a meet up with Papoose to sell/trade kicks. In a parking garage in Queens or somewhere.

Pulled up and it was Papoose and like 8 dudes looking hungry. Dude skrt skrted out of there.

Lol reminds me of the old days of Craigslist meetups where you either gotta meetup at a police station or come strapped

i did some crazy things in my youth selling sneakers. When i was living in philly someone hit me up to buy some shoes and I said, sure lets meet up by the police station. he was like "nah i cant i have warrants".....i still met up with him and made the deal :lol:. Sold a ton of shoes to him over the years too. Thinking back, maybe not my brightest idea but it worked out

clearly i havent learned too much because I do the bulk of trading with a few sellers on IG and its all GUA or I ship first. I trust who I trade with though

I know they're not so popular here but imo the patinas do that cw better and mine, which I've worn a ton because they complement any earth tone fit, are aging like denzel

Has anyone seen images of L&Fs that have been "touched up" with black paint on the cracked collar? I'm tempted to do it when mine come in to get them more OG "Chi" than "aged."

IMG_1259.png
Got emmmmm! 😎 & don’t have to worry about SNKRS app. Going back to sleep 😂

Got my girls size on Hibbett, easiest cop ever for a J1 recently, for me at least. Surprised the black flints sold out in my size...

Was kinda salty this morning I missed her size on End, their prices aren't bad if you're not doing a raffle.

Got my girls size on Hibbett, easiest cop ever for a J1 recently, for me at least. Surprised the black flints sold out in my size...

Was kinda salty this morning I missed her size on End, their prices aren't bad if you're not doing a raffle.
Any links for size 11

Back
Top Bottom