Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I sold my 2013 Shadows and Breds after the last retro. They obviously didn’t want me to do the same with the Chicagos since they went for that “vintage” look with the upcoming release.

Picked up the Heritage 1s at the Nike store in the Mall of America yesterday for $123 out the door. Couldn't pass it up. They were 20% off with an additional 15% discount with the Nike App. Plus no tax!

20221011_143559.jpg

Hoping my 2018s are the same way.

Especially since I only wear them once a week at the most.

...they really are the love of my life.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to say goodbye to my quiver. Yet kept 2018 shadows and Neutral 85s for the daily. I'm really going to miss my 2011 banneds though.

Lately yes. Only semi-recent wrestler who could kinda pull it off organically was Enzo Amore (Although his personna was sorta d-bagish).

It was kinda cool back in the days when it was more of a niche hobby. I remember Bret Hart, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan occasionally wore them too.

I can agree about Bret Hart & Kevin Nash wearing Nike shoes as street clothes because I vaguely recall seeing pictures or clips of them outside of the ring with them on during the apex of their popularity in the '90s.

But I don't know about that piece of crap Hulk Hogan because I only saw him wearing Jordans when he was a much older geezer several years after his popularity and relevancy in the wrestling game waned. He was just a sorry geezer who was trying to come off as cool by wearing Jordans. There was no way he could stave off his old played out look because he's been having a bald skin top for decades now. Seeing Hogan wear Jordans made me want to vomit.

It's also proof that Jordan Brand is an enduring brand despite this old fool making them look bad with crap like this.
1665535123405.png
1665535205856.png

But this is proof that Hogan was always a poser who just tried to stay with the trends to come off as cool when he was really a clueless geezer.
1665535595987.png

^^^This fool l wore some JNCO jeans sometime in the '90s.

1665535866310.png

^^^ This fool wore Ed Hardy when it was trendy in the late 2000s.

I grew up on Bobbito Garcia and he used to refer to a shoe collection as quiver meaning a container for arrows
I love that documentary on the old Stretch and Bobbito show.

Makes me sad though.

…hip hop will never be that way again.😢

PS…Sorry about your quiver.

I could never have let go of the Breds.

I can agree about Bret Hart & Kevin Nash wearing Nike shoes as street clothes because I vaguely recall seeing pictures or clips of them outside of the ring with them on during the apex of their popularity in the '90s.

But I don't know about that piece of crap Hulk Hogan because I only saw him wearing Jordans when he was a much older geezer several years after his popularity and relevancy in the wrestling game waned. He was just a sorry geezer who was trying to come off as cool by wearing Jordans. There was no way he could stave off his old played out look because he's been having a bald skin top for decades now. Seeing Hogan wear Jordans made me want to vomit.

It's also proof that Jordan Brand is an enduring brand despite this old fool making them look bad with crap like this.
1665535123405.png
1665535205856.png

But this is proof that Hogan was always a poser who just tried to stay with the trends to come off as cool when he was really a clueless geezer.
1665535595987.png

^^^This fool l wore some JNCO jeans sometime in the '90s.

1665535866310.png

^^^ This fool wore Ed Hardy when it was trendy in the late 2000s.

Those jeans wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom