• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This nerdy *** looking bum?

maxresdefault.jpg

His twitter says hes a "Professional Copper" :lol:

Why yall pay attention to losers like this.

He has a show? What can the show possibly be about?? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

Its the other way around pleighboi. Its crew socks only for like the past 10 years, idk what you talkin bout.
I always been different from the vast majority of the NT "cool kids" especially considering I never been one to follow trends so this is nothing new. Like dude said about you earlier, you're one who is a strict follower of the fashion "rules" and trends so your style has to constantly change so you can stay current. I built my wardrobe over the years to remain classic and timeless so I don't have those issues ppl like you you deal with. Social media influencers and rappers dictate to yall what's cool or acceptable or "in" this year.

For example, like when qias Omar said fitted hats are "out and nobody wears those anymore." Like wtf!? Says who? Fitteds will forever be in no matter what anyone says bc they're classic and timeless and supercede and transcend any trends. They'll always be in style regardless of what any hypebeast or so-called influencer says.

I always been different from the vast majority of the NT "cool kids" especially considering I never been one to follow trends so this is nothing new. Like dude said about you earlier, you're one who is a strict follower of the fashion "rules" and trends so your style has to constantly change so you can stay current. I built my wardrobe over the years to remain classic and timeless so I don't have those issues ppl like you you deal with. Social media influencers and rappers dictate to yall what's cool or acceptable or "in" this year.

For example, like when qias Omar said fitted hats are "out and nobody wears those anymore." Like wtf!? Says who? Fitteds will forever be in no matter what anyone says bc they're classic and timeless and supercede and transcend any trends. They'll always be in style regardless of what any hypebeast or so-called influencer says.

That fatass Qias Omara a busta. How he make a "NY be like" video with Timbs and **** and he aint from NY. Fitteds are in, they left the scene for a bit though. The cool kids bend the brim and take all the stickers off. No one matching their fitteds to their kicks anymore either unless you have Fabolous posters in your room.

And I totally agree, classics and timeless always.

Karmaloop jorts and ankle socks timeless doe?:sick:

That fatass Qias Omara a busta. How he make a "NY be like" video with Timbs and **** and he aint from NY. Fitteds are in, they left the scene for a bit though. The cool kids bend the brim and take all the stickers off. No one matching their fitteds to their kicks anymore either unless you have Fabolous posters in your room.

And I totally agree, classics and timeless always.

Karmaloop jorts and ankle socks timeless doe?:sick:
What's wrong with ankle socks 🤔

Fitteds are in, they left the scene for a bit though.
This what I mean about you bro. This why it's hard to take you seriously. Fitteds only "left the scene for a bit..." to the hypebeast trend hoppers you apparently look up to. You have to stop letting these ppl dictate to you what's "cool" and "not cool" and just rock what YOU like!

For example, I personally think marikomorose marikomorose dress weird asf, BUT I completely respect that he dgaf and just do his own thing regardless. Or like slaughterx slaughterx gon polo you to death, but he dgaf bc that's his lane he comfy in and he gon do him regardless. I can respect that.

Last edited:
This what I mean about you bro. This why it's hard to take you seriously. Fitteds only "left the scene for a bit..." to the hypebeast trend hoppers you apparently look up to. You have to stop letting these ppl dictate to you what's "cool" and "not cool" and just rock what YOU like!

For example, I personally think marikomorose marikomorose dress weird asf, BUT I completely respect that dgaf and just do his own thing regardless. Or like slaughterx slaughterx gon polo you to death, but he dgaf bc that's his lane he comfy in and he gon do him regardless. I can respect that.
Fitted always been in style they never left especially if you stay true to who u are

Plenty of these IG fashionistas are just the modern day hypebeast.

They think they evolved but in reality they’re still unable to think of themselves. Just follow trends and leaguefits, buy a few thousand followers and likes, engage in a few engagement groups to comment emojis, and now any geek off the street can become an “influencer”

1665334174451.gif

Im just the messenger. I never said I didnt like fitteds, I wear my Yankee caps all the time. A Yankee cap to me is always gonna be classic to me. Matching your fitteds to your shoes though in 2022. Well thats a diff story. Ya fav rappers werent even wearing fitteds for a bit.

You telling me what you wore 10, 15 years ago is the same as now? Trends aint even sometimes like a BIG deal. Gshock watches, yes always been a thing but they had a big trending following some years back, that trend died down. Do people still wear Gschocks now? Yes. Maybe cause of that trend, but it isnt "in" right now either. Nothing wrong with that. Wearing what you "like" is fine, always has been fine, but some stuff you like might not be in, which is fine too. :lol: Yeezy 350s aint whats hot in the streets anymore, I still wear mine idc.

Last edited:
There are trends in your 20s/30s haven’t reached 40+ So can’t say if there’s still a trend. But trends follow your age group. Just cuz it’s not the most influential TikTok doesn’t mean there isn’t group think about what to wear.

Back
Top Bottom