Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Taxis came in. Liking the Crocs too. But went with my usual 11 and this thing is at least 1 size too big.

Jordan 1 Taxi.jpg
The crocs are cut big?

Taxis came in. Liking the Crocs too. But went with my usual 11 and this thing is at least 1 size too big.

Jordan 1 Taxi.jpg
Yeah, I bought the Staples Crocs in my usual 10 and they're enormous on me. Was able to grab 9s in the grey pair off Crocs' site for like $50, and hopefully I can get the black pair there later too.

As for 1s, I had to submit pics for ebay's Top Star program so I took a pic of my OG 1 CWs. All well-worn except the purple metallics, which I haven't had the patience to lace up yet, lol...

20220925_153333.jpg

Info? What’s the criteria?
No idea, actually. I'd seen a couple other NTers post about it about a year ago, and submitted an "application" at some point, maybe earlier this year? Last year? I honestly don't remember, but it was a really long time ago...

Anyway, fast forward to this week and I got an email reminding me to send in pics. I guess they notified me earlier this month but I never saw it. They make you submit three pics of your "collection" tagged with an individual code they send you. Since I have like 600 pairs (all in boxes) and I had no intention of trying to pull out all of them I just picked my OG 1s, a bunch of Saucony collabs and some higher-value DS pairs I plan on selling. At this pointy I guess I just sit back and wait for what they tell me.

Not sure if it provides any benefits for selling, but I know they occasionally offer members the opportunity to buy heat pairs at retail price. I presume they just pull from authenticated listings or partnered sellers or something, and give them the full ask price as a loss-leader for the sake of promotion.

I'll update the thread if I get accepted :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Can you just send them a pic of a room with a bunch of shoe boxes?
Nah, that's what I thought at first and took a bunch of pics, then when I actually started the process they said everything needed to be outta the box and have a hand-written paper with my code written on it.

They actually have examples of shots of boxes where they say "don't do this" lol

Nah, that's what I thought at first and took a bunch of pics, then when I actually started the process they said everything needed to be outta the box and have a hand-written paper with my code written on it.

They actually have examples of shots of boxes where they say "don't do this" lol
They:
EB56AE68-2375-427E-9879-D065583AADB3.gif

J/k lol
Im not really interested in the selling aspect so I hope I don’t have to be seller to be in Top Star status. I just know that it’s possible to get shoes basically for retail as a buyer.

Taxi’s popped up on my FedEx tracker today. No word direct from Nike but looks like shipping is imminent. Total opposite of last weeks Fire Red 3’s.

Back
Top Bottom