Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is a shoe that during the BANDemic would have went nuts. Like to see that it is now a shoe that if you want it you can get it without much hassle or wallet stretching

I give the Taxi 1 a score of: NOT RECESSION PROOF! People clutching them wallets a bit more today

Them Canvas 4s gonna be a real challenge next week

Thank y’all for keeping faith. Somehow just got my 11 on SNKRS. Wild
37F52930-747C-4DC9-902C-7E23006D00A2.png

Went to pick up my pair from Hibbett and buddy brought out an orange Nike box. I was like wtf bruh. He said he believes the box was damaged and so they cut the label tag and taped it to an orange box. **** sound so sketchy to me. Anybody experience this before?

Went to pick up my pair from Hibbett and buddy brought out an orange Nike box. I was like wtf bruh. He said he believes the box was damaged and so they cut the label tag and taped it to an orange box. **** sound so sketchy to me. Anybody experience this before?
They always playing games at Hibbett and city gear 😂

I had a feeling these weren’t gonna be hard to get… I know that there are a lot of people out there not too fond of yellow shoes. My wife and I got the W Sz 9 on snkrs, and that never happens lol. She cancelled her order… no need for 2 pairs. Resellers probably won’t be making any money on these

ayyy, managed to hit the money on these after losing all the raffles. I was set on getting them one way or another. second win this week!
of course these weren’t exactly list & founds

Attachments

• 599429E5-AE3C-415C-A77B-193ACDDF9A53.png
    599429E5-AE3C-415C-A77B-193ACDDF9A53.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 182
still in shock i picked up a W on snkrs. I've had the app for about 5-6 years and this is my first time hitting on a jordan release. i felt more excited getting that "Got 'Em" message than i did getting my acceptance letter into grad school
Haha!

still in shock i picked up a W on snkrs. I've had the app for about 5-6 years and this is my first time hitting on a jordan release. i felt more excited getting that "Got 'Em" message than i did getting my acceptance letter into grad school
As a fellow grad school completionist I must say when I got in it meant that someone in the academy liked me

This is bigger. It means NIKE likes me :lol:

How is this even possible 🤔 how often do you try? This is just the last few I went for and hit easily. Only ones I ain't go for were fire red 3s because I hit JD and ftl raffles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924-131026.png
    Screenshot_20220924-131026.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 562
How is this even possible 🤔 how often do you try? This is just the last few I went for and hit easily. Only ones I ain't go for were fire red 3s because I hit JD and ftl raffles.

i've probably entered about 40+ draws in that time frame. didn't matter if i fired up the app at 6:59am PST or was on my laptop.. without fail, i'd get that sold out message.

nonetheless, that's a beautiful list of Ws. congratulations and **** you.

i've probably entered about 40+ draws in that time frame. didn't matter if i fired up the app at 6:59am PST or was on my laptop.. without fail, i'd get that sold out message.

nonetheless, that's a beautiful list of Ws. congratulations and **** you
Damn that's crazy. Add Paypal or gpay /apple pay if you haven't. ....I think it helps

Back
Top Bottom