Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
“Shoetuber”

Dumbest thing I have heard lol

They better get themselves a real job because that bubble is leaking air right now

All the discord groups were saying $350-$400 tops
Not sure what I'm supposed to do with this information brother... Thanks, I suppose?

The hype has died down only in the sense that the resell on sh$$y and/or mediocre colorways isn’t ridiculous anymore.

But the hype colorways are still going for buku dinero.

Patent Breds had a materials choice that limited their appeal.

If the Yellow Toes are going for less than $350 in the money sizes, then I’ll believe the hype is dead.

The hype has died down only in the sense that the resell on sh$$y and/or mediocre colorways isn’t ridiculous anymore.

But the hype colorways are still going for buku dinero.

Patent Breds had a materials choice that limited their appeal.

If the Yellow Toes are going for less than $350 in the money sizes, then I’ll believe the hype is dead.
Yes the orange-yellow toes will be the real barometer. If they're less than $400 I think that will solidify it.

1655061435077.png

1655099207798.png

1655099313757.png

1655099429167.png

Via sneaker bar detroit

The Chicago curse will be lifted this go around I can feel it :nthat: if not my black toes will be picking up the slack cuz I ain't paying a penny over retail as usual. Which is why I don't have a pair now but whatever :lol:

There's no way they don't release the Chis again in 2025 for the 40th Anniversary. I feel like people will look back at these and look at them as some inferior/gimmick/not the real thing version.

From photos it's hard to tell if the mold is different from the remastered and 85* (typo) cut versions. I'm looking forward to someone making the comparison.

Last edited:
This is like Chicago gimmick number 3 since 2015 am I right?

TR, Spidey, These.
Off-Whites too.

Homage to homes, as well. Also like 2 pairs of close but no cigar Chicago-esque mids, The LA 2 Chi, and the high golf cleats. The Jordan 1.5 Chicago, 10 pairs total since 2015. That's a ton for them to be dancing around the release of an honest to God, no gimmick/alteration Chicago 1. And we're still waiting :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom