Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
50/50 on Stage Hazes. It’s not a bad CW by any means, but I don’t think it’s a must have. Honestly don’t think any of the AJ1s releasing this year might be.

I’m content with my University Blues, Shadow 2.0s, and Electro Oranges.
My feelings exactly.

Perfectly nice CW, but a tad bland imo.

...not the kind of shoe I'm gunning for these days.

I’m expecting to be disappointed, just want em to make the 2015’s price drop hopefully

I’d be cautiously optimistic. You’re depending on Jordan Brand to not screw it up. If they get “creative”, it could drive up the 2015 pair even more.

Blocking someone on NT is WILD lol

I know cats do it but still lol

I used to think this too for years, until one day I tried it out.

:wow:

Now I come in the threads like:

1654110909384.gif

Lot a trash posts I don’t have the dirty my eyes with 🔥.

I’d be cautiously optimistic. You’re depending on Jordan Brand to not screw it up. If they get “creative”, it could drive up the 2015 pair even more.
That’s what I fear lol. It’s just crazy to me here we are in June and release is suppose to be Oct and there’s no pics of them but it’s pic of everything else that’s coming out even sh*t dropping in Dec

Reimagined Breds were supposed to be October too and got pushed to 12/30. We ain't getting these in October....who knows how long it'll take for Nike to get back to normal, but I don't trust any of these initial dates we're being leaked (except the 11s cause you know Nike ain't missing that Christmas cash cow).

Weren't the Navy 6s originally supposed to be a black Friday release and got pushed like 6 months?

I think I’m in for Yellow Toes and Stealths. That’s it. Everything else is a pass.

Reimagined Breds were supposed to be October too and got pushed to 12/30. We ain't getting these in October....who knows how long it'll take for Nike to get back to normal, but I don't trust any of these initial dates we're being leaked (except the 11s cause you know Nike ain't missing that Christmas cash cow).

Weren't the Navy 6s originally supposed to be a black Friday release and got pushed like 6 months?
Yeah I’ve just been waiting for announcement of it being pushed back

Back
Top Bottom