Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Strange, it’s almost June & we’ve yet to see a single real pic of the upcoming “remastered” Chicago Jordan 1s….

No early pic, no leaks, no nothing. 🤔

Zadeh was JUST doing a HUGE sale with coupon codes to his “loyal” customers for HYPE pairs at less than retail after the discount. Something told me it was too good to be true so I EASILY passed. This was his final con before he saw that he was going down. What a fk-ing Scum bag.

Strange, it’s almost June & we’ve yet to see a single real pic of the upcoming “remastered” Chicago Jordan 1s….

No early pic, no leaks, no nothing. 🤔

Mr. Unloved 1s claims he knows exactly how they look, but can't leak the info yet. What he did confirm was that:

1. They're not patent like the breads
2. They're not suede or nubuck like previously hinted at
3. They're not leather Chicagos with an aged midsole.

I saw someone in the comments saying they're hearing rumblings about a an aged metallic leather finish. Guess we'll find out soon.

Mr. Unloved 1s claims he knows exactly how they look, but can't leak the info yet. What he did confirm was that:

I saw someone in the comments saying they're hearing rumblings about a an aged metallic leather finish. Guess we'll find out soon.
If 3 is true then I'm likely in. The cracked midsole we kept hearing about had me cringing just thinking about it. It would also be very redundant if they went with the aged look knowing the trophy rooms just released recently.

Incoming
C30CB033-024F-4FE6-A464-5799052C40B7.jpeg
B048A514-95D6-4D7A-A05A-55C01B26D24D.jpeg
1B8AC01C-7D60-4628-B1FC-14214EA12B7A.jpeg

I hate when mfers say they know something but I can't tell you, iykyk 😆 FOH

Back
Top Bottom