Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure why anyone is surprised Brotherhood are sitting. The color combo is absolutely disgusting! Saw a dude rocking them the other day and I can honestly say they're utter garbage. I wouldn't wear them if they were given to me for free. But yall have fun convincing yourselves you couldn't pass for retail. Cats is brainwashed.
🤢🤮

Not sure why anyone is surprised Brotherhood are sitting. The color combo is absolutely disgusting! Saw a dude rocking them the other day and I can honestly say they're utter garbage. I wouldn't wear them if they were given to me for free. But yall have fun convincing yourselves you couldn't pass for retail. Cats is brainwashed.
🤢🤮
The only reason I'm surprised is because so many other godawful colorways have sold out (and REsold) over the last couple of years. Those horrifying patina joints, the volts with that terrible two-tone yellow effect, etc.

This is what should have been happening all along with trash like that, but it took the hype train running out of steam for people to realize it. Or maybe they finally decided flipping a pair for $5 so StockX can make 40 isn't worth it 🤷‍♂️

🤢🤮

+ Rebellionaires.

Has any good 1 come out yet this year? :sick: Marinas I guess.

If they start calling them wred or whed I’m outta here lol
1C3288EF-D1C4-4F60-BB8E-C99420BD474D.jpeg

Hee hee hee.

Chicagos are $2K in my size. Breds $1,200.

Lol. I'd just wait until they retro them again. Like the Black/Gold Patents lol. Those were $1,000 prior to the last retros
Hee hee hee.

Chicagos are $2K in my size. Breds $1,200.

Lol. I'd just wait until they retro them again. Like the Black/Gold Patents lol. Those were $1,000 prior to the last retro.
Those took almost 20 years to retro though

That's funny, but you'll need to stop with all this trash talk. It's quite a few pairs of there that are not as good colorway and materials wise than what has released this year. But most pairs that drop are overall decent. I can see a lot of pairs getting passed on but I wouldn't necessarily call them trash.

If you're not in the "brotherhood" the Heritage ain't for you anyway. If Nike had done a better shade of purple the dawgs would have had to struggle to get pairs.

Why people in here always get offended when ya don't like the same shoes they like lmao???
The colorways on Hi 1s have been lacking since around 2019 compared to what we were getting 2015-2018, no one can convince me different.
And this has nothing to do with OG colorways, I copped almost every OG that dropped in the remaster era, sooo :lol:

The Brotherhoods would not have sat in 2020 or even last year. Tiktok/IG Casuals woulda eaten them all up, but Nike ran them all away to Yeezy and NB. Nike/Jordan doesnt hype up the norms like it did in 2020. The fact that 1s have been sitting in China and EU over the last 6 months was just a precursor to it happening here. Think of all the mediocre 1s that dropped over the last year like the Biohacks, the prototypes, the seafoams, bordeaux's, Electro Orange, the handcrafted Archaeo brown 1s, the volts and McD's 1s, and none of them sat like this.

The only reason I'm surprised is because so many other godawful colorways have sold out (and REsold) over the last couple of years. Those horrifying patina joints, the volts with that terrible two-tone yellow effect, etc.

This is what should have been happening all along with trash like that, but it took the hype train running out of steam for people to realize it. Or maybe they finally decided flipping a pair for $5 so StockX can make 40 isn't worth it 🤷‍♂️
Name a colorway more "God awful" than brotherhoods. I've heard alotta hate for biohacks. I'd wear those a million times before b.hoods. I don't particularly like crafts, but those SMOKE b.hoods. rebellionaires are tacky, uninspired hot doo doo, but again they take a massive DUMP on b.hoods. someone stop me when I start telling lies.

... ****ing christ, my third attempt now at storm blues (all through goat) has officially fallen through cause the seller ended up canceling (first order ended up being replicas; second had discoloration issues)

it took the jack***es at goat over a week to tell me about it too

universe just doesn't want me to have these or something

Patinas and volt/golds are trash also, but u guessed it.. they 💩💩 on b.hoods. Also, I'm not offended by what anyone else likes. I'm offended by the JORDAN 1 BROTHERHOODS!!

On another note, the more I see the heritage and those white/grey toes coming out, they not too bad. I prolly won't cop. But both are better than trav frag highs. Those still just don't sit well with me at all. The trav frag lows on the other hand are 🔥🔥🔥. These are just MY thoughts. It's ok for ppl to like what they like, but who in here who bought brotherhoods actually thinks it's a dope colorway? I mean, really. 👀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom