• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'd take them Black Gums over any of these. Jus sayin
I respect your opinion. The colorway is fine but like CaptainSneakerhead23 said I think they would had looked better without the shiny panels. Maybe just the swoosh and that's it and would have looked way cleaner.

Hey guys here's something better to look rather than those black gum bottoms :x lol :lol:. My pickups for this month....... The armed forces pair is re-cop.
I'd take them Black Gums over any of these. Jus sayin

u sir are buggin HARD

I really do keep forgetting that I own these; wasn't even sure what pair it was when I looked at the box this morning.

I really do keep forgetting that I own these; wasn't even sure what pair it was when I looked at the box this morning.

i still need em... for retail :frown:

Found this pair for retail through Instagram

Saw a pair of Knicks going for $100 just the other day as well. Some steals can be found with a little luck, though for the Black Toes I think there's less of a chance now.

Those black gumz disappoint. Enough to pass on em, I wouldn't wear them. The AF1 black/gum is the blueprint I don't know what the eff JB was doing...smh

Last edited:
I swear I loafed too many times on the Laneys that's the only ON 1 I'm missing that I really regret

You could probably get them for under retail on the bay. They also pop up randomly at online retailers
I grabbed a pair for like 88$ shipped DS not too long ago. You could def grab em under retail
i think theyre still sitting at some outlets....i think the lowest i saw them was for $99

they were still at one of my local outlets last i was there, a few weeks ago. 

citadel outlets for those who want to look into it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom