• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not at all up on 1’s.
Don’t know if it’s highly sought after or a General Release I can still grab for the ease of retail without just hitting the resale spots.
I really appreciate it.

F782BDC1-654D-417E-88B4-72F43356FA7D.jpeg
finally we can get some OG cw back

Can anybody help me find this in an 8.5/9 WOMEN?
Not at all up on 1’s.
Don’t know if it’s highly sought after or a General Release I can still grab for the ease of retail without just hitting the resale spots.
I really appreciate it.
They were gone as soon as they were available homie. You’re only shot is the usual resale platforms- eBay, Stockx, goat, consignments and social media

There might be 2 OG1s left on ny list so I dont really care if they come back but hopefully theres some good retro + colors in the pipeline.

There might be 2 OG1s left on ny list so I dont really care if they come back but hopefully theres some good retro + colors in the pipeline.
That may be the case for a lot of us but at some point it’s time for a fresh run on OGs and everyone knows which one is on top of that list lol

That may be the case for a lot of us but at some point it’s time for a fresh run on OGs and everyone knows which one is on top of that list lol
That came off a bit selfish. Def need to release the OGs again even though I'd be passing on most. New black and whites would get my attention though :nthat:

They can keep coming out with Retros of the OGs every year. It doesn’t matter one bit to me. Never got into kicks for exclusivity or anything like that, so I’m all for people being able to get whatever pairs they want, as many times as they want them. The only OGs I want/need are the Black/Whites, and hopefully one day an actual Black Toe with Black Tongue. Otherwise, I’ve got every OG 1 I’ve ever wanted.

What year are these?
94 as stated above but some are fussy and get all "well actually..." because they were produced in 1994, released in 1995. It's not always easy to tell them apart from 2015s on foot but if you look closely you can see the tongue tag is a little different (white text and logo aren't as bold) and the wings logo on the ankle is a little smaller.

Back
Top Bottom