Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yo NT fam, Need y’alls help. Trying to retire with purchasing one more Jordan 1 High OG for my collection. Can’t decide which. Wifey wants me to get the Mochas Bc she’s into the color way , but I’m torn. I started this sneaker game in 2004 with the SB Mocha lows and transitioned into Jordan’s with the Royal 1s., so maybe the 2017 Royal 1s would make sense. Also worries about possibly receivIng reps seeing how good they got recently. Which color way would be lowest probability of me receiving a fake? I got some Goat credit I can use and it seems I’m stuck between Shadow 2018, Royals 2017, Court Purple 1.0, or the Mochas. Laker fan so the Court Purps make sense too but got the LA to Chi. What Jordan 1 would y’all retire with last? Budget around $500. Any input would be much appreciated!

Shadows are one of my favorite Jordans ever. 2018 version is really nice quality. I’d go with those, they go with everything.

Yo NT fam, Need y’alls help. Trying to retire with purchasing one more Jordan 1 High OG for my collection. Can’t decide which. Wifey wants me to get the Mochas Bc she’s into the color way , but I’m torn. I started this sneaker game in 2004 with the SB Mocha lows and transitioned into Jordan’s with the Royal 1s., so maybe the 2017 Royal 1s would make sense. Also worries about possibly receivIng reps seeing how good they got recently. Which color way would be lowest probability of me receiving a fake? I got some Goat credit I can use and it seems I’m stuck between Shadow 2018, Royals 2017, Court Purple 1.0, or the Mochas. Laker fan so the Court Purps make sense too but got the LA to Chi. What Jordan 1 would y’all retire with last? Budget around $500. Any input would be much appreciated!
Out of the four you listed, no doubt the 2018 Shadow’s. NO CONTEST. Everything from the color to the leather is 👌

😍😍😍😍😍

0AA98DA1-154A-40F9-A9F1-19BC55A035A3.jpeg

what’s so special about these
Really nice quality laces, meant to be close to the ones used in original Jordan 1s back in the day. They also make a lot of faded variations to match the vintage look. These are just plain black or white laces that are as good (not better as I don’t 100% dig the elasticity in them) as originals, but definitely better than the ones Nike sells at their flagship stores.

Who the f came up with this asinine idea for this pair? This is an example of Jordan Brand trying to be innovative by drawing inspiration from the bootleggers.

I'm quite sure a boatload of peeps on here will view this one as an absolute piece of 💩! 🙄👎🗑🚽

Back
Top Bottom