Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been married 20+ years and my wife has never jumped into bed because of my kicks, or hell , even my fitness/body. The only things the ladies care about is if you were nice, if you listen to them, or helped out with their stress list.

Now dudes on the other hand, I get hella compliments from them! 😂😂😂
When a female looks you up and down and likes what she sees? Like how it's all put together, that look they give you to let you know they're interested is like the initial compliment. They don't actually tell u they like your kicks until you get over there talking to them. Normally a bad bihh ain't just gon go outta her way to compliment your shoes. Once we actually conversating they always recognize the the freshness of the feet. This is my experience. Whether you realize it or not, your feet is ONE OF the 1st things a woman will take notice of.

Last edited:
When a female looks you up and down and likes what she sees? Like how it's all put together, that look they give you to let you knoe they interested is like the initial compliment. They don't actually tell u they like your kicks until you get over there talking to them. Normally a bad *** ain't just gon go outta her way to compliment your shoes. Once we actually conversating they always recognize the the freshness of the feet. This is my experience. Whether you realize it or not, your feet is ONE OF the 1st things a woman will take notice of.

i can agree with this, but its not just the shoes, it can be the whole ensemble

one chick might be impressed with a nice put together outfit, another might like the neatness of your outfit (ironed, fits well, etc.), another one might like your haircut/grooming

but it all falls in the same category as what they see (besides the smell of cologne of course)

SNKRS pass pick up.

think the UNC whatevers are better

0D905A95-3921-4DB8-B1E8-B56BDF430022.jpeg

I’ll just say it

(for my Jalen & Jacoby listeners)
Compliments from random females is cultural*
*for me

i can agree with this, but its not just the shoes, it can be the whole ensemble

one chick might be impressed with a nice put together outfit, another might like the neatness of your outfit (ironed, fits well, etc.), another one might like your haircut/grooming

but it all falls in the same category as what they see (besides the smell of cologne of course)

Women usually don't care what kind of shoes or if they're limited or not, they only care that they are clean, for the most part, from what I've been told. Most NTers do live in this weird bubble where they think only the shoes matter or that they should always be the star of the show, but this is not true. If you look at how most women dress... they are usually far more coordinated than your average guy, so when they notice a guy that actually looks like he knows how to dress, they will usually let him know.

On a random casual summer day u keeping it simple: shorts, tee and fresh kicks. Besides maybe your face, what u think the 1st thing a woman will notice? This isn't hard to figure out. Just ask a female and they'll tell u they look at our feet 1st. At least where I'm from that's how it is and it's always been that way.

Women usually don't care what kind of shoes or if they're limited or not, they only care that they are clean, for the most part, from what I've been told. Most NTers do live in this weird bubble where they think only the shoes matter or that they should always be the star of the show, but this is not true. If you look at how most women dress... they are usually far more coordinated than your average guy, so when they notice a guy that actually looks like he knows how to dress, they will usually let him know.

98% of women don’t give a flying **** about sneakers.

If she wasn’t feeling you with the Stan Smiths on your feet she’s not going to give you any play with the Travis Scott x Frags either.

Been married 20+ years and my wife has never jumped into bed because of my kicks, or hell , even my fitness/body. The only things the ladies care about is if you were nice, if you listen to them, or helped out with their stress list.

Now dudes on the other hand, I get hella compliments from them! 😂😂😂
Dudes complimenting your shoes when you're w/ a girl will only help... Unless she's good w/ money and ask you how much they cost :rolleyes

Both shoes are awesome,but if I had to choose it would be the University Blues,they have more meaning,a CHICAGo style colorway replaced with MJs college colors.Hyper Royals is nothing but just a clean colorway on an 85 classic. UNC>HypeRoyals
Which pair do you guys prefer?

Both shoes are awesome,but if I had to choose it would be the University Blues,they have more meaning,a CHICAGo style colorway replaced with MJs college colors.Hyper Royals is nothing but just a clean colorway on an 85 classic. UNC>HypeRoyals
Which pair do you guys prefer?
Unc for me

Back
Top Bottom