• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
un ds'd for my bday today

Hopefully they remaster the royals next year, i really don't want to pay the price for them at this point.

:lol:

i got breds man, i wouldnt turn down DS 2001's for s cheap price tho

im not made of money unfortunately :frown: just had to pay $900 in total for my iphone 6+ :x :smh: :smh:

It was 600 I think. You can never have too much bread. No pun intended haha.
Ouch. I Know the feels. 5k burnt on bills this month

Anyone surprised JB is trying this 500 BS they see what the resell market brings in. Nike just clearing some room on their plate for more $ 

Hopefully they remaster the royals next year, i really don't want to pay the price for them at this point.

and if you didnt get 2013 royals at retail you will most likely strike out on the remaster

sorry bruh

I did a legit check on a pair of Gym Reds a few months ago. People said they were legit, but I still have this weird feeling about them. Could anyone shed some light on them? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Here is the link:

http://niketalk.com/t/600939/lc-jordan-1-og-gym-red

Have you seriously been hung up since July over a strand of black stitching under the insole? :lol:

Have you seriously been hung up since July over a strand of black stitching under the insole?
laugh.gif
More because they came from RMK store. Someone who purchased a pair from Kicks-Crew send me a PM saying his pair had black stitching, which made me feel better. 

Back
Top Bottom