Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah my pair is pretty nice, but I haven't looked at them with a magnifying glass.
Well you two must be some of the lucky ones, you sure don't need a magnifying glass to see the issues most people are having....but that's good news there's hope that some good pairs are out there. Now let's see how they wear in, cause ADDICTED ADDICTED pair looked like complete dog **** after one wear.

I was actually able to cop both for retail, Universities supposed to land today. I like mochas better, but I did find the quality disappointing, and even worse they run significantly smaller (at least my pair does). Was excited to wear them but now I’m stuck looking for a size swap.

Curious to see both the quality and sizing on the University pair. I went a half size up just to be safe.

own both mochas and uni blues I can confirm the uni blues Are def Better quality than mochas. I still think mochas look better but that white leather on unis is just butta.

Damn homie! Talk about getting something really f'd up. 😲💀

I think they actually kinda dope. There was a pair of shatter back boards that had the same issue and they go for way more than a SBB with a normal swoosh.

Got them Love these
3B169E49-46FA-40CC-B3BC-630BC107353D.jpeg

These look like some **** from the knock-off mall in Bangkok. ''

Grab you some tie-dye Greatfull Dead x Supreme x Bape hoodie there as well.
Who goes to Bangkok? I guess YOU do. :lol: I just might get that hoodie. Don‘t be insecure with yourself, son. Mommy still loves you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom