Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol, **** stockx. I would say I'd stop using their service, but I already stopped over a year ago.

Screenshot_20210210-183111_StockX.jpg

Almost a year to the day, actually...

Lol it’s hilarious to see all of u cry over these damn TRs. The only reason for the shoe was to bring hype to Marcus’ store. Wtf did u all expect!? God damn. Stop *****ing and moaning like these were ever for NTers anyway. 🤣

Y’all got y’all glitter shoes today? Marcus made a defect a grail for some of y’all

Trophy Room 1s ain't all that, but it woulda been nice to have - was feeling them when they first leaked. Honestly more upset at missing out on the Neutral Grey 1s than the Trophy Room 1s.

As wack as the TR release was, I can only imagine how people that truly wanted them feel. I'd be UPSET if I actually wanted them, to then run into all of the issues the drop had, and of all the backdooring issues of which we're all aware.

You can think how Marcus handled this release was corny AND not have wanted them. I put 0 effort into copping and if someone could've given me the alley oop I for sure would've sold or traded for something I wanted. But it's fair to criticize a shop for handing all their pairs to resellers so collectors that wanted them would have to pay 10x retail. **** is wack regardless if you tried to cop or not.

Back
Top Bottom