Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i actually like those rusty shadows. i like them bc they will save me money.

1609307705753.gif

Somewhere on IG I ran across aa pic of leaked Metallic Purples, has that been talked about here? Anyone else see anything? I can't remember where I saw it.

Somewhere on IG I ran across aa pic of leaked Metallic Purples, has that been talked about here? Anyone else see anything? I can't remember where I saw it.
Please post it here if you can find it. I’d be all over those.

I hope they hold out on the Holy Trinity in the 85 cut until the hype on 1’s dies.

I’m not jumping through hoops to get my hands on a pair of Royals or Breds

I hope they hold out on the Holy Trinity in the 85 cut until the hype on 1’s dies.

I’m not jumping through hoops to get my hands on a pair of Royals or Breds
I wish bro, don't think it'll happen anytime soon though. The hype beasts are in full force, more and more people are going for 1s and 4s now.

I wish bro, don't think it'll happen anytime soon though. The hype beasts are in full force, more and more people are going for 1s and 4s now.
4’s i don’t mind too much. got they few i need. I’m Just missing Military Blues *Stares at Jordan Brand*

The 1 hype is unreal stuff that is GARBAGE (those grey joints) are selling out and it’s like They don’t know if they don’t buy them they’re going to go to the outlets and be dirt cheap instead they rather flip them for $20-30

That would just bring the hype right back lol come on man.
I didn’t do too much when they brought them back last time.

The breds wer the hardest, shadow/Royals were too bad. managed to get both pairs off is snkrs and from what i remember weren’t too many hoops to jump through.

4’s i don’t mind too much. got they few i need. I’m Just missing Military Blues *Stares at Jordan Brand*

The 1 hype is unreal stuff that is GARBAGE (those grey joints) are selling out and it’s like They don’t know if they don’t buy them they’re going to go to the outlets and be dirt cheap instead they rather flip them for $20-30
I miss the days early 2019 where you could go into the outlets and pick up 1s for like 80. Smh. I got my neutral grey's and bloodlines out the outlet for sub 100. The good ole days.

Back
Top Bottom