Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The funniest part is that Marcus Jordan has to pay for shoes.

Like...do you know who his daddy is?
I’m believing absolutely ZERO about Marcus Jordan having to pay for shoes. And even is for some reason he actually DOES have to pay for his kicks, his dad is mutha *** MJ! He can literally call ANYONE, say “I’m Marcus Jordan, son of THE Michael Jordan,” and have access to any plug on earth (I’m sure pay regular az retail price due to the weight his name carries). Or, if he does indeed have to pay resell (I highly doubt it), he can definitely afford to buy whatever pairs he wants. Still though, I’m not believing that he’s paying for kicks, and if so, him paying is so much different from the regular Joe paying.

Not my pics....

CDA3EDF3-85C8-4FFF-80C8-36D6DB280537.jpeg

1E34C10E-D4D2-4470-9F34-54B8B77AD4B9.jpeg

ABB939F0-AEAD-4483-A5B0-AD6260002ED8.jpeg

6370A258-EB51-46D3-9CFD-AF2A9DA52320.jpeg

Here’s what I don’t understand. Marcus Jordan just took to Twitter a few days ago & stated he hasn’t even paid for the Trophy Room 1s as of yet (there supposedly limited to 12,000 pairs). StockX was suppose to have deleted all pairs from their feed. He also stated there were some shenanigans going on at the Memphis warehouse but no worries, it would be addressed.

If all that is true, how are there still pairs being sold on the aftermarket? And better question, how is it this dude has about 5 to 6 of them...... already posing with them on IG? 😳🤔

This on-foot pic looks way better than the other one posted. Can't see the shine/glitter as much.
I mess with these Trophy Room 1s :nthat:

Balvins can’t be the worst since they’re better than boring Seinfeld style looking Neutral Greys.

Jordans are supposed to be bold, daring, interesting. Neutral Greys are better served for John Stockton or maybe a coach.

Aw hell no. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but.... you trippin!!
Placing the Balvins over NGs??? :smh:
The J.Balvins are tacky.

Jordan Manila recently had a raffle for 85 1 varsity reds but I struck out on em lol

not really bummed out since i wasnt really gonna buy them. but if i won i'd definitely add it to my collection

Clearly people in here cannot separate people who've been calling for the neutral greys and just legitimate hype/resell crowd. The lines are blurred nowadays, but they're legitimate people who want these, and trust me we're not the people who are going to customize them to look beat :lol:

Clearly people in here cannot separate people who've been calling for the neutral greys and just legitimate hype/resell crowd. The lines are blurred nowadays, but they're legitimate people who want these, and trust me we're not the people who are going to customize them to look beat :lol:

I don't see how there are people who believe NGs are considered "hypebeast" driven sneakers. They're like the least hypebeast looking sneaker ever. That's what makes them so appealing to me.

I think Marcus/Trophy Room still have to pay for the inventory for the business, that makes sense. How this many legit pairs of an extremely limited sneaker have been stolen this way & are out in the wild so early before release is crazy. They haven’t even officially announced the shoe, story, or began to seed them. This is a security, marketing & logistics nightmare.

Update: my brother didn’t care much for the Balvins so they’re gone. I’ll use the funds to buy Neutral Greys. We’re all frenz again? therefill therefill

3god 3god What are you, 10.5? Maybe I’ll get you a pair too, if resale isn’t bad.

I’m believing absolutely ZERO about Marcus Jordan having to pay for shoes. And even is for some reason he actually DOES have to pay for his kicks, his dad is mutha *** MJ! He can literally call ANYONE, say “I’m Marcus Jordan, son of THE Michael Jordan,” and have access to any plug on earth (I’m sure pay regular az retail price due to the weight his name carries). Or, if he does indeed have to pay resell (I highly doubt it), he can definitely afford to buy whatever pairs he wants. Still though, I’m not believing that he’s paying for kicks, and if so, him paying is so much different from the regular Joe paying.
I mean even assuming he meant paying for them for his store to sell.....he's Marcus Jordan son of Michael Jordan. Like surely he has an open line of credit with Nike? Lol
I think Marcus/Trophy Room still have to pay for the inventory for the business, that makes sense. How this many legit pairs of an extremely limited sneaker have been stolen this way & are out in the wild so early before release is crazy. They haven’t even officially announced the shoe, story, or began to seed them. This is a security, marketing & logistics nightmare.
Yeah exactly. Something is off.

Bred's won the poll overwhelmingly as best color way anything else is made up. Members trying to trump the polls with the Chicago talk..

Not my pics....

CDA3EDF3-85C8-4FFF-80C8-36D6DB280537.jpeg

1E34C10E-D4D2-4470-9F34-54B8B77AD4B9.jpeg

ABB939F0-AEAD-4483-A5B0-AD6260002ED8.jpeg

6370A258-EB51-46D3-9CFD-AF2A9DA52320.jpeg

Here’s what I don’t understand. Marcus Jordan just took to Twitter a few days ago & stated he hasn’t even paid for the Trophy Room 1s as of yet (there supposedly limited to 12,000 pairs). StockX was suppose to have deleted all pairs from their feed. He also stated there were some shenanigans going on at the Memphis warehouse but no worries, it would be addressed.

If all that is true, how are there still pairs being sold on the aftermarket? And better question, how is it this dude has about 5 to 6 of them...... already posing with them on IG? 😳🤔
:lol: at putting that Memphis chain in there lol

Anyways...At this point I can’t help but wonder if the legitimate pairs are made at the same factories that made these joints (I am assuming they’re fakes, I dunno). And if they’re made by the same factory, does it even make sense to call them fakes? :lol: if they’re all the same?
JB needs to get their **** together

Back
Top Bottom