Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Balvins are better than the Neutral Grays? Oh boy

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96.gif

I don’t like Balvins but at least they’re interesting. NGs are painfully boring. No one even liked NGs until internet nerds started hyping them up recently. I’m not falling for it. Nope. Y’all can keep your nurse shoes.

Balvins can’t be the worst since they’re better than boring Seinfeld style looking Neutral Greys.

Jordans are supposed to be bold, daring, interesting. Neutral Greys are better served for John Stockton or maybe a coach.
I don’t like Balvins but at least they’re interesting. NGs are painfully boring. No one even liked NGs until internet nerds started hyping them up recently. I’m not falling for it. Nope. Y’all can keep your nurse shoes.

Oh my...

Neutral Greys are Vanilla ice cream. Elevator Jazz music. Missionary position. Unseasoned food. Sure, that’s FINE. But don’t tell me you’re excited about it. Come on. Zzzzzzzz...

This guy won’t fall for the hype of a ****in OG that MJ actually wore..... but he will go after and buy any and every collab released. This is a joke.

Can’t wait for NGs. Kinda wish they were in the normal og mold but I’m in and resale ready if necessary.

I mean they’re the opposite of those rainbow joints so I can understand those that are into that flamboyant look thinking they’re boring. Hopefully that whole crowd passes on them so I have a shot at retail.

MJ wore Neutral Greys? When? Y’all the hype beasts in this instance. I own and love plenty of OGs. But NGs are boring. No amount of internet hype will change that.

That’s cool that some of y’all like them. They’re fine. It’s just this fake hype, lusting over them as if they were amazing, that annoys me. They’re plain.

Balvins can’t be the worst since they’re better than boring Seinfeld style looking Neutral Greys.

Jordans are supposed to be bold, daring, interesting. Neutral Greys are better served for John Stockton or maybe a coach.
Neutral Greys are Vanilla ice cream. Elevator Jazz music. Missionary position. Unseasoned food. Sure, that’s FINE. But don’t tell me you’re excited about it. Come on. Zzzzzzzz...

giphy.gif

Man, 2020 has even gotten to the AJ1 thread :smh:

MJ wore Neutral Greys? When? Y’all the hype beasts in this instance. I own and love plenty of OGs. But NGs are boring. No amount of internet hype will change that.

That’s cool that some of y’all like them. They’re fine. It’s just this fake hype, lusting over them as if they were amazing, that annoys me. They’re plain.
I think you're right about natural grays in that they take away all the good **** about the 1 silhouette but those Balvins should come with a red ball for your nose and a multicolored wig as they are more fitting for a costume verses an outfit.

Definition of a hypebeast could also be hyping up what doesn’t need to be hyped up. I’ll add neutral greys to the collection cause I collect Jordan 1s. But y’all act like you been wishing for a retro since ‘85. Most of y’all could of care less about NG’s until Chris Gibbs used the colorway on Union 1s.

Hopefully when they drop, those that really want them to wear can buy, but let’s dead all this greater than thou nonsense. Chicago’s they are not. JB releasing them as an ‘85 is what’s causing all this rubbish. A regular OG retro & theyd catch the same fade as Metallic Red/Blues.

Definition of a hypebeast could also be hyping up what doesn’t need to be hyped up. I’ll add neutral greys to the collection cause I collect Jordan 1s. But y’all act like you been wishing for a retro since ‘85. Most of y’all could of care less about NG’s until Chris Gibbs used the colorway on Union 1s.

Hopefully when they drop, those that really want them to wear can buy, but let’s dead all this greater than thou nonsense. Chicago’s they are not.

Who tf said all that about em!? NG are great because they are clean af. No one should be comparing them to Chicago’s.

Okay, it’s been fun ruffling some feathers. Let’s talk about something monumental now ...

Give me every Jordan and Nike model in UCLA colors. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

I can not explain to you guys how happy this makes me. I didn’t think it would ever happen. Christmas came early!

0F213975-25B9-4472-987E-29AC5DF2322D.jpeg

Hopefully when they drop, those that really want them to wear can buy, but let’s dead all this greater than thou nonsense. Chicago’s they are not. JB releasing them as an ‘85 is what’s causing all this rubbish. A regular OG retro & theyd catch the same fade as Metallic Red/Blues.

Look back on the thread, people have been asking for the NGs and the rest of the metallics since the remaster program started. I happily bought the metallics that no one wanted and still hope they release the rest.

Who tf said all that about em!? NG are great because they are clean af. No one should be comparing them to Chicago’s.

But You in here acting like they Chicago’s.... panties all moist. 💦 Funny, NG’s ain’t been re-released since ‘85, I’ve frequented NT 15 years but I guess I missed the petition for that retro. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Regardless, different strokes for different folks. You like NG’s? Cop & enjoy. Those that like Balvins? Let them also cop & enjoy. Or forget it, let me hit up JB & let them know from now on.... any releases that include more than 3 colors are to be scrapped immediately.... cause YOU don’t like it. 😂😂😂😂

But You in here acting like they Chicago’s.... panties all moist. 💦 Funny, NG’s ain’t been re-released since ‘85, I’ve frequented NT 15 years but I guess I missed the petition for that retro. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Regardless, different strokes for different folks. You like NG’s? Cop & enjoy. Those that like Balvins? Let them also cop & enjoy. Or forget it, let me hit up JB & let them know from now on.... any releases that include more than 3 colors are to be scrapped immediately.... cause YOU don’t like it. 😂😂😂😂

Your reasoning is all ****** up. We can’t love other OGs differently than we love Chicago’s? Stop deflecting and rationalizing.

Look back on the thread, people have been asking for the NGs and the rest of the metallics since the remaster program started. I happily bought the metallics that no one wanted and still hope they release the rest.

All that saying, both still went on sale cause NT isn’t the masses. It’s a small community. Thank Union LA for NGs finally re-releasing & still Gentry going with this “ ‘85 closer to OG than a remastered OG with a dash of limited” gimmick to prevent them from also sitting.

Back
Top Bottom