Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The authentication process is also a step in protecting the seller, which let’s face it, eBay has been terrible at. Gone will be the days of a buyer trying to scam someone by claiming a pair of shoes isn’t real when they are. While I’ve always been cautious when purchasing shoes on eBay, this will add an extra amount of reassurance. I now have no reservations in selling shoes, which I always steered clear of after hearing endless bad experiences.

SNKRS is shady af! I added PayPal as my preferred form of payment the other day. I just did a double check on my info and it was gone. Just Re-added it. :smh:

I ****ing hate this app with a passion.
I hate that I got to add when a hot release takes to much time to keep adding it

Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT “To My First Coach”
Color: Sail/White-Zitron-Summit White
Release Date: Summer 2021
Price: $170
1606575651245.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit

The authentication process is also a step in protecting the seller, which let’s face it, eBay has been terrible at. Gone will be the days of a buyer trying to scam someone by claiming a pair of shoes isn’t real when they are. While I’ve always been cautious when purchasing shoes on eBay, this will add an extra amount of reassurance. I now have no reservations in selling shoes, which I always steered clear of after hearing endless bad experiences.

facts, and not to mention having no sellers fees gives buyers and sellers room to work with. StockX and goat are bloated with fees on both sides of the shoe. I don’t sell much any more but when it comes to downsize They’re I’m giving eBay a shot. I’ve had one return in my whole 12 years on eBay and it was partially my fault for not fully inspecting the shoes I sold even though they were new. But I’ve heard of the horror stories for sure.

Gonna be really upset if I hit on FLX for the black metallic gold coz they mandated me to work on my scheduled day off on Monday and won’t be able to pick up 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom