Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For me, this year has been super underwhelming for Jordan 1s.

Just 3 for me

Both Co.Jp’s and Mochas

those 3 were essential

everything else- some are nice (CP2, Royal toes) but not necessary

This year has been super meh for me in terms of Jordan 1s. The Court Purples are the only pair I wanted or felt like I needed. The Co.JPs are both cool, with the Navy pair being the best of the two IMO, but I have a bunch of similar (and better IMO) Dunks (Villanova Dunks and Villanova Dunk SBs, and Dunk Low Pro B White/Obsidian), so I passed. Mochas are cool, but I have the Travs. I do like the white/red ‘85s, but they’re impossible to obtain, so never thought twice about those. Never imagined the day I’d go all year buying, and really only truly being interested in, a single pair of 1s.

Court purples this year, black/orange last year is all I’ve bought. Nike/JB’s strategy of making everything hard to get has backfired with me, I care less about their shoes and I pull for them to fail. Lol

I got Court Purples and and Biohacks, the only thing I missed on was Mochas. Didn't want/try for anything else.

5DF0BDD1-929F-4D82-A8FF-EBF296C0D845.jpeg
Unds

Just 3 for me

Both Co.Jp’s and Mochas

those 3 were essential

everything else- some are nice (CP2, Royal toes) but not necessary

Have everything except the Diors and the 3 women's releases since they didn't come in my size (and the two that haven't released yet but I will cop). Haven't counted total pairs this year tho, some doubles and some older ones too

These aren't bad... kinda mediocre tbh but then again most J1s kinda are, and that's ok.

Hopefully they'll be an easy cop like those UNCs.

Anyway Nike keeps giving me exclusive access on mids... ******* *******s.

Hopefully they'll be an easy cop like those UNCs.

Anyway Nike keeps giving me exclusive access on mids... ****ing *******s.
Nike does me wrong like that too. And they actually got me on the latest Bred version. Wear'em with pants and only real sneakerheads know or care that they are mids.

Only Jordan 1 I purchased this year... I had to go back and get these. It didnt feel right (to me) to overlook the leader of Jordan 1s and not have them in the collection. I'd rather pay the ticket on these than any other hype or non hype Jordan 1 this year. A few Jordan 1s release this year, I'll go back and get; Biohacks, Midnight Navys, and Mochas. The pics posted on here had me wanting to cave in so many times lol...

Glad I now have these...

20201116_170242.jpg
20201116_170422.jpg
20201116_170325.jpg

Only Jordan 1 I purchased this year... I had to go back and get these. It didnt feel right (to me) to overlook the leader of Jordan 1s and not have them in the collection. I'd rather pay the ticket on these than any other hype or non hype Jordan 1 this year. A few Jordan 1s release this year, I'll go back and get; Biohacks, Midnight Navys, and Mochas. The pics posted on here had me wanting to cave in so many times lol...

Glad I now have these...

20201116_170242.jpg
20201116_170422.jpg
20201116_170325.jpg
Honestly those + trinity + black toes are all that's necessary.

Contemplating these Black/Gold I's. Theyre okay but I never liked them that much TBH; I just want them for the 01 pack feels. Plus I have the last two PL gold releases which were much better.

Now if they had been the 2013 pair.. I'd be ALL the way in. I copped 10 I's this year though it felt like I only copped like 5 lol. Only 11 on that list were must haves.

Back
Top Bottom