Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
medial side of the TS high and low all day, but other than that, i'm all set with them. Dig the midsole color of both though.

Wore this to the bar last night with a random white graphic tee (Polo, of course).

20201103_140202.jpg

I don't wear camo often... but when I do, it will most likely be with these. Might sell my mocha 3s.
giphy.gif

Hell even these Mochas would have rotted in outlets if they weren't semi limited.
mase-gif.gif

Naw this came from Nike off the SNKRS app release
WHAT?!?!?! Nike is usually the place who will have the most pristine shipping (again from my experience). That is extremely tragic for real though. If this was a shoe that was still in stock, I would buy another one and send that straight back. SMDH I am such a stickler for my boxes looking nice that I would be uber pissed if I opened the shipping box and saw that BS.

keepemfresh keepemfresh I have called Puma up before when they shipped me a sneaker and the box was all jacked up and one time I got a discount on it (since that item was no longer in stock) and another time I ended up getting the item for free (they sent a free replacement and I shipped back the one with the damaged box, but when they received it I got a full refund.....I am not complaining LOL). I wondering if Nike would give you a disco if you call them and explain that you bought this item as a gift for somebody and the box came extremely messed up and you cannot present it to the person like that. I am telling you, I have gotten discounts by doing that. :emoji_wink:

Pics of shoe. My bad. The crushed box threw me off and had to post lol
7E349307-5B2B-40D1-B988-71505236D04F.jpeg

BAA66A49-B7FC-494C-8E77-D25F05A57F82.jpeg

93DEDE11-CCE5-4F7C-9C4C-D7A52AD09931.jpeg

IMO the shoe looks great. I think the quality is pretty nice compared to other releases. I don’t have TS1’s so I can’t compare to that. I’d still take these over the TS1’s as I never liked them in the first place. If these had a black tongue, I would keep for sure.

Fashion/style is so personal and subjective that it's kind of a useless discussion. Diff groups of people will have their own fashion sense that their group loves, while other groups hate. It's the way of the world. In here, we tend to join threads for shoes we like, and so that's our "group". Others might think a shoe we love (whether limited, GR, colab, etc.) looks dumb..... So long as you're comfortable in your own skin and like what you're wearing, you're living life!
Perfectly said!

Back
Top Bottom