Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i was actually was able to add to cart the first time around, payment go through paypal and everything... nike canceled the order... smh

nthat.gif

some sneaker photo taker/poser/weird designed tight pants wearer i follow on instagram posted a successful screenshot. 

its amazing how the dudes who literally get everything, always get lucky. 

said he was in the gym with no bot too.

not many people tried for these today. At the most there was 1750 people waiting in line.

of course thats still more than enough to make people strike out but its not like a saturday release

royals were the last pair of 1's i got online (not on ndc ) the polish connect  ,every other 1 i've had to put in work for.

i knew i had no chance

Salty tears all I taste... I swear the resell price better go down in these or I might just lose my cool

Last edited:
Man remember when NDC was the best website to get sneakers from.... :smh:

that was so long ago

NDC was the only site i copped from, in the last year i started having to use FNL :x :smh:

sad how i have a better chance to cop from them now

royals were the last pair of 1's i got online (not on ndc ) the polish connect  ,every other 1 i've had to put in work for.
i knew i had no chance
I feel you, but it's all a roll of the dice. I hit Red Octobers and Champagnes this year, and I had these in my cart 2 weeks ago too. You're just at the mercy of Nike's terrible system.

Back
Top Bottom