Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Smoke Greys touchdowned from GOAT yesterday. They look great in person and I'm glad that they went with the suede/nubuck instead of leather on the grey parts...
20200723_170648.jpg

Shoe Palace might have the worst website experience, but their in-store raffles are legit!

Got a call from them today saying they got more stock of smoke greys, so they picked more raffle ticket winners and I won. Going to take a quick nap and then hopefully wake up and pick up in time.

Both pairs are weak af, but hype on AJ1s (and dunks) are crazy. Remember those women’s “twist” (black/white but furry) y’all hated on? Go check prices now, it’s nuts. I hit on a pair and liked them but ended up not picking them up because I had a long day and was tired.

My brother bought those Mids “lakers” for about $130 a year ago. They’re going for over $400 now! Same with those Mid Maisons, think he paid like $260 and now they’re touching $500.

When was the last sale though? I know asking price is indicative of something, but if the highest bid for a size 11 is @ $276 then the asking price doesn't really mean that's what they should go for.

This can't be real
A pair of size 10 storm blues sold on stockx for $798 :wow:
Prices on alot of 1's are getting outta hand
Who's paying these prices?
Even hyper royals are going for over retail now

I may honestly be thinking about exiting this soon....so soon after the satin pickup lol. It's getting to be too much hassle to keep up with. Some of these prices are stupid..and I've paid them. A young man's game and I have more than enough than I'll ever need.

Last edited:
When was the last sale though? I know asking price is indicative of something, but if the highest bid for a size 11 is @ $276 then the asking price doesn't really mean that's what they should go for.

Last sale on a sz 11 was 533 bucks!? Holy sh*t!

Last sale prices do vary between sizes though 13 and up has a drop off, but 12 below is on par with asking prices.

I may honestly be think about exiting this soon....so soon after the satin pickup lol. It's getting to be too much hassle to keep up with. Some of these prices are stupid..and I've paid them. A young man's game and I have more than enough than I'll ever need.

Don’t kid yourself old man

I think a contributing factor for price increases could be that the further away we get from the release the less pairs in true DS condition in the wild.

If you buy a shoe on clearance you're likely going to wear it....not hold it.

I may honestly be think about exiting this soon....so soon after the satin pickup lol. It's getting to be too much hassle to keep up with. Some of these prices are stupid..and I've paid them. A young man's game and I have more than enough than I'll ever need.
Don’t do it bro

Just be more selective

I've been saying/feeling this for YEEEEAAAARRRRRSSS.....sadly, they'll reel us back in with more "remastered"/"OG" drops...if you're into kicks you're into kicks, nothing wrong with that...for me, I have a set price limit that I will NOT go over, no matter how bad I want them or how much I like them, I just have to exercise discipline. I WILL cop and hold to swap for the more limited releases though, even if a shoe can "resell" for much more, if I get them at retail and can trade up I'm good with it. Good luck though bro! Peace and blessings

I've been saying/feeling this for YEEEEAAAARRRRRSSS.....sadly, they'll reel us back in with more "remastered"/"OG" drops...if you're into kicks you're into kicks, nothing wrong with that...for me, I have a set price limit that I will NOT go over, no matter how bad I want them or how much I like them, I just have to exercise discipline. I WILL cop and hold to swap for the more limited releases though, even if a shoe can "resell" for much more, if I get them at retail and can trade up I'm good with it. Good luck though bro! Peace and blessings
Truth, I was heavy into kicks and Jordan’s until I graduated college in 2006. Next few years I was broke af and left the game, left NT and everything.......
I got sucked back in because I hoop and I wanted to check out new hoop shoes, ended up getting sucked into the Kobe 8. Before I knew it I had 10 pairs, made some IDs, got some Lebrons and Kds too. Eventually I fell back into Js. Tbh I mainly stay away from other models unless it’s a must have

If someone wants to leave the game they better not log on NT anymore lol

There will come a day I do walk from it all, though I do love NT regardless. I had bigger plans with my collection, up to just giving it away entirely (the unworn pairs). Just thought about it more recently with the mess of just tryna pick up a pair. I already work more hours than I want, I don't wanna work an entire morning for a single pair of shoes at retail either 😂

I'm just ranting. I miss traveling and being able to do things lol

Back
Top Bottom