Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If the snakeskin Jordans are any indicator, I remember those dropped at 6pm on a Monday. Was a pretty easy cop for me, but obviously the hype is greater here.

thought that was known, JB been raising prices the last 2 years and i thought it was mentioned awhile back even Jordan 1;s would go up in price.

they werent gonna stay $140 forever
frown.gif
I refuse to pay $160 for a Jordan 1 with Jumpman branding  regardless if it's remastered.   That will never happen.

Also, there are less than a handful of colorways that I would be willing to buy at the new price point anyway.

Black/Red, Royals, Shadows, Chicago.  Maybe White/Grey.

I guess I'm done collecting after the OG Chicago releases. 

I'll just stick with my AJKO collection.

Definitely not a prototype for the II. I was irritated to see SC post that and people believe and buy it. I was waiting for someone to post it so I could pounce with another history lesson.

Here goes...

Those are not samples and actually released. They are the Nike Air Chicagos and came in two colorways (that I know of) and were never meant to be the Air Jordan II. Here is a product description below from an Eastbay throwback:

And the metallic pair:

And finally the real Air Jordan II prototype:

High:

Low:

Class dismissed y'all.
I knew something was fishy with that post on SC. Didn't believe it one bit. Repped!

340 not bad there really nice man I wouldn't mind a pair that price my size deff sweet collection u got goin there

340 not bad there really nice man I wouldn't mind a pair that price my size deff sweet collection u got goin there

Cheers, the qualtys nice as hell like all quais are. Real happy, loving the shade of the blue. Hopefully you find a pair mate. And cheers, I hoard so its not a collection just a pile of expensive **** (I do wear em tho I guess lol)

When I Look at those Proto Jordan II up there ^^^^^^^^^

All I can think of is INJURY, after Injury after injury……….sNAp Broken Ankles

Lol thanx man n I'm the same way I wear my shoes some take a little while to see so wear but that's ok I've only trade one pair of shoes I've bought I don't sell or trade just buy n if the get messed up enough pass them to my bro lol

Cheers, the qualtys nice as hell like all quais are. Real happy, loving the shade of the blue. Hopefully you find a pair mate. And cheers, I hoard so its not a collection just a pile of expensive **** (I do wear em tho I guess lol)

Both of those quais are sick... and both impossible to find above a 12 lol I love those 1s but those 9s have been on the hit list for awhileee. Congrats though bro

Both of those quais are sick... and both impossible to find above a 12 lol I love those 1s but those 9s have been on the hit list for awhileee. Congrats though bro

Thanks man, you understand my excitement. Grails to me. Them 9's especially though. 2,000 pairs? And yeh these are a 12 lol. Goodluck on your hunt, stay persistent

Good looking out on the info.

Don't care what anyone thinks. I would wear all of those shoes Airgolden posted. Those II's def have the reebok classic sole

Thanks for the reps y'all. Greatly appreciated. Air Chicagos (with a rubber midsole rather than PU) would be a sweet retro. They look padded as hell. Having been once in love with the design of the II , I for one am glad they went a totally different route.

Whoever said that it's no wonder that MJ almost left and Tinker soon rolled in and saved the day is on point.

bring back patent leather 1s. been a fan

I wish my 03 chicago pair still fit me. I saved up for them as a kid and they were the first retro I ever bought. I use to ball in them during high school. They are still in great condition. Might put them in a display case or something.

Finally got my hands on the 1's! (All 3 are todays pickups) Now im on the hunt for black golds and levis.... lol wish me luck

Congrats on the pickups and good luck with the next cop. FYI if you are on the hunt for 2013 black golds, stay away from any pairs that have white stitching on the midsole.

Air Jordan XI lows with the green snakeskin that just came out took awhile, about a week or so later if I can recall.
they came out the next monday, so jeter's have them pretty easily beat. snake xi were easy on a monday (work connection ftw). hopefully it's a repeat of that

matters7 matters7 Came in and stunted on everybody with the heat! :smokin Nice pickups. Good luck on the Levi hunt; been looking for a pair for a minute now with no success.

FYI, looks like at least 1 true OG 1 (shape/color) will be dropping next Feb.

Forget the year of remastered or the IV, VII, or X, this could be the year of the 1.

Back
Top Bottom