Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats interesting. I wonder what shops sold them, and if they were sourced oveseas, specifically Asia. I dont remember Nike, footsites having that small mens sizes.

I didn’t know that the smaller men’s sizes were limited to specific regions. That might explain things. I know Asia got the smaller men’s sizes of the royal toes and the GS pairs too.

You should go back and search my pics in this thread :lol:

I still don't complain about it

It's only prevalent on black 1's....and not even all of them. You're making it bigger than it is
Seems like it gets pretty bad imo from my coworkers photos
04D5E38A-C340-4A31-B020-ED2A5AD83EAA.jpeg 3EB78FE4-2C09-4CF4-A0D8-86D5869F2F54.jpeg

Seems like it gets pretty bad imo from my coworkers photos
04D5E38A-C340-4A31-B020-ED2A5AD83EAA.jpeg 3EB78FE4-2C09-4CF4-A0D8-86D5869F2F54.jpeg

Your co-worker needs to get a wet rag or a wet wipe and clean it off instead of just looking at it and letting it accumulate. It wipes off just as easy as it appears. It’s a non issue if you’re not lazy. And I don’t even wipe mine unless I’m about to wear them. Some people actually find it necessary to clean daily/monthly/weekly. I’ve never even done that much and my pairs are all fine. I just wipe it off when I’m about to wear them and keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Your co-worker needs to get a wet rag or a wet wipe and clean it off instead of just looking at it and letting it accumulate. It wipes off just as easy as it appears. It’s a non issue if you’re not lazy. And I don’t even wipe mine unless I’m about to wear them. Some people actually find it necessary to clean daily/monthly/weekly. I’ve never even done that much and my pairs are all fine. I just wipe it off when I’m about to wear them and keep it pushing.

This. Wiped off my Breds once since release. They're fine. Like I said...sucks that it happens but just clean it off. Won't kill you

damn, y'all cereal bout factory flaw designated wiping....... so just pretend you already wore it and it's silver dirt
SatisfiedWillingHogget-size_restricted.gif

@theltrain yea i was just saying i wipe em all down like boosie on my feet

I can’t front I’ve got glitter on my back up breds and royals. It’s been a problem for me for a couple years now. I’m way to lazy to schedule monthly/ weekly cleanings of stuff I’m not wearing so it usually sits for months at a time.

I hate to be that guy but as soon as confirmation of new breds is “leaked” those are probably going to stockx

But WHY do they do that? That's disgusting. I don't care if it "just wipes off" it shouldn't be doing that ****.
It’s natural with certain leathers, even if it’s bad leather as long as it is actually leather that has been treated. Do an experiment: go buy a pair of those AJ1 low “barons,” or any low/mid with fake black leather, then let them sit in their box and in your closet for two years, and report back to us with the results.

It’s natural with certain leathers, even if it’s bad leather as long as it is actually leather that has been treated. Do an experiment: go buy a pair of those AJ1 low “barons,” or any low/mid with fake black leather, then let them sit in their box and in your closet for two years, and report back to us with the results.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make with this experiment. I have plenty of real leather shoes that have been sitting in their box for years and not a single one glitters... it's a defect plain and simple.

Guys with the glitter gate J’s just keep em when that retro rolls around and they fix the defect/issue, especially since ya’ll don’t have an issue with it. Have fun wiping em down the rest of your lives.

Guys with the glitter gate J’s just keep em when that retro rolls around and they fix the defect/issue, especially since ya’ll don’t have an issue with it. Have fun wiping em down the rest of your lives.
so we should keep our tangible items in our possession, and your comment suggests you're cool w/o the shoe in hopes of a rectified retro.......
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom