Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Spidey and LA to Chi were as close as they're getting for the next few years.

Are there any other "OG" 1s even rumored to release for the next year? Seems like a bunch of random colors and gimmicks.
I don’t think we’re getting Chi’s until Gentry retires or leaves again.... I PRAY I AM WRONG

Next up for JB.. Reverse Royals 85s lol. I thought we would at least see more releases of the 1s in the new "OG" mold. What happen to that, was that a one time deal?

I took "New Beginnings" and "Reverse Breds" as a sign that retros of OG colorways are dead for awhile. That's why I put my pairs on ice.

This. You break out a new mold and you don't release an OG colorway when your all star game is in Chicago? They could have easily given us Black/Reds or Chis. None of us know for sure and we can only guess from what they have released, but they seem to be holding off on OGs for now.

Last edited:
78310AC6-5B75-47FE-95A9-0B52B11DA994.jpeg

My petition I expect to fully be ignored and we won’t see any og retros for a good long while, it sucks but to me it’s money saved.

Will StockX accept my shoes if the box looks like this? Shoes were in storage for a few weeks. Shoes are fine but I was just wondering if anyone had any insight.
FCB86096-DEB3-437E-8BF3-0D6678DD46BD.jpeg

Thanks, I’ll have to look into that. Been talking myself out of selling them but numbers are just too high right now.
Yeah I just sold one of the two ds pairs I have, couldn't pass up that money. Not worried about it at all. On another note just got thru on Snipes for another pair of royal toes was in que since 12 30, surprised I actually got thru. Order confirmation already came too.

The last dance effect cements what real Jordan/ shoe guys were thinking... Most are not in it cause of Mike, because the shoes SPIKING are shoes that sat... I am not talking about Chicago 1s.

Will StockX accept my shoes if the box looks like this? Shoes were in storage for a few weeks. Shoes are fine but I was just wondering if anyone had any insight.
FCB86096-DEB3-437E-8BF3-0D6678DD46BD.jpeg
pretty sure they'll take pics and send to the buyer asking if they'll still accept. probably offer them a coupon or something.

if the buyer declines, they'll send you back your shoes and waive the fee.

Back
Top Bottom