Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could their be a shattered backboard 4.0 on the way
Screenshot_2020-03-11-10-02-48.jpg

Bred 1 is much simpler, easier to type and gets the point across. You dont have to participate but everyone knows what it means. old people get so set in their ways :lol:

"Easier to type"? Can you be any more lazy? Typing "Bred 1" vs "black/red1" takes all of about 2 seconds more. So tough to type those extra few letters.

I'll participate when I want. It's a FORUM, where everyone has opinions. No one is right or wrong.

"Easier to type"? Can you be any more lazy? Typing "Bred 1" vs "black/red1" takes all of about 2 seconds more. So tough to type those extra few letters.

I'll participate when I want. It's a FORUM, where everyone has opinions. No one is right or wrong.
I'm not saying black and red 1s is wrong, I got no problem with people who prefer it, or that bred 1 is right. Just offering some perspective to an OG that seems to really bothered by its use. It's not being lazy, it's just some **** flows better. Isn't and is not are both 5 characters and most people use isnt more often because it just flows better.

Could their be a shattered backboard 4.0 on the way
Screenshot_2020-03-11-10-02-48.jpg

NO.. this was a mock up done by them and they even said in the caption something along the lines of 'what if' or 'who wants to see a 4.0' etc. .. These would be sick though.. but they'd prob make them PL, wrinkle leather, mesh, screen something anything but OG.

Nah , I dunno if prices will change or not but if anything they’d dip, people gonna be out of work, need $$$, especially if they’re chilling at home all day instead of working and know they’re sitting on expensive dead stock shoes. I def wouldn’t be surprised if some prices dip
Agreed, I've given thought of letting go of some of the collection just in case stuff hits the fan. Rather have money in the bank than shoes in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom