Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How you guys feel about these some people say poor man Dior 1s but I think there dope Especially for the summer
8EEBDB69-3E3E-4CA2-8068-A9B4417C2E76.jpeg

I don't know. its like every other pic I don't like them (i'd be all in for white/grey I's). it might just be something I just have to cop to see for myself and then if I don't like them return them or whatever.

I don't like the sole or the inner lining at all.
I don't like the clear tabs either.
I also want sails.

might just sit out and use the money towards sails.

How you guys feel about these some people say poor man Dior 1s but I think there dope Especially for the summer
8EEBDB69-3E3E-4CA2-8068-A9B4417C2E76.jpeg

I actually agree with you, these would go great with light washed jeans. I don’t own any Zoom 1s but the comfort is probably great. I’d definitely buy these on discount tbh.

only interested to see how comfortable they are...anybody know if they have zoom in the insole or is it just in the strobel/midsole?

Alot of people did. Just go check the beginning of the Union thread :lol:
If the materials and attention to detail weren't so great these would be clowned on let's be honest. Imagine the unions as a general release with mediocre materials. They'd be seen the same way as other mash ups like the top 3 and UNC to Chi's.
Not hating though I would love to have a pair. The thought that went into the details is just awesome

Back
Top Bottom