Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OG UNCs sold out first day in my city. Resell probably wasn’t too bad for a year but I wouldn’t say they were all that easy to get. At least it wasn’t for me.

I was able to cop without hassle for retail on release day. They were not going for much. Same with black and white, storm blue, and metallics.

When shoes are around a reasonable price resell wise people are actually buying the shoes to wear and eventually pairs dry up. Go look at every half way decent Jordan 1 that wasn't going for much over retail after they dropped and then down the line shoot up...cause people are actually wearing the things for once.

Sad state of affairs 1s are in right now. I miss having a real reason to come in this thread. Can’t hardly remember the last time I was actually excited for a 1 release (not even counting those uber limited New beginning joints and even those are pretty meh). Maybe the the navy/UNCs but that’s about it. Hasn’t been anything really good since LA-Chi and shadows. They’ll have to finally come with some OG cws to get me back excited about 1s again. All this crap you guys have been eating up here lately is trash. Kinda feel bad for some of y’all and feel like y’all deserve better lol. New Pine Greens? Trash. *womens NC to Chi...big trash. Y’all gotta starve em out until they are forced to release OG cws again. That’s my take on it.

19EF4436-9325-41E5-A333-95F372414431.gif

Agreed. Even when or if the Chicagos and Breds come out, nobody wants to admit that the 85 cut and materials look underwhelming. Just release the neutral grays and black and whites and I can happily retire. Really not much to be excited about lately besides the Dior’s and ain’t no one gonna cop those :lol:

I am really feeling the Air Jordan 1's vast grey green ghost but sadly they are a woman's shoe. Would it be all good if I a man buys the shoe for myself or is the shoe only designed for woman?

I don’t like the black panels on the nc-chi

as for top 3’s they wasn’t loved during there drop, but now that the Fearless, and the Nc-Chi have dropped

I think they need more appreciation .

Back
Top Bottom