• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
331FD58F-CA64-487E-BA89-EAB8E175881E.jpeg

Picked these up today in Footlocker 181st in NYC!

How fam? That's the new store right?

Had my backup pair of 2014 black/whites sitting on Goat at like $200 above the top bid at the time I posted them. Wasn't really trying to part with them just wanted to see if they'd ever sell for that much. Welp they sold this morning haha. Didn't see that coming and now I'm regretting it a little. Has there been any rumors about them doing another black/white remastered? Man the 2014 pair was awesome

Had my backup pair of 2014 black/whites sitting on Goat at like $200 above the top bid at the time I posted them. Wasn't really trying to part with them just wanted to see if they'd ever sell for that much. Welp they sold this morning haha. Didn't see that coming and now I'm regretting it a little. Has there been any rumors about them doing another black/white remastered? Man the 2014 pair was awesome

Hope they do drop another black white remastered 1 sometime in the near future. That would be super dope. What size were those you let go for $200?

Hope they do drop another black white remastered 1 sometime in the near future. That would be super dope. What size were those you let go for $200?
No they sold for over $450, I listed them for $200 more than the highest bid at the time. Size 11.5

Wtf?!
Cozy out here using his Nikeplus app to pickup shoes at footlocker
Dude is a straight up bot
He’s printing tickets outta his butthole
This is some BS! :lol:
forreal..dude always winning! bet he dating a supermodel too :lol:

:lol: 200 higher than the highest bid was market rate most likely. Bids are usually lowball anyway, you def wanted to sell those quick. You always place your ask way higher than the lowest ASK when you 'just want to see if it will sell for that much" :rofl:

Pine greens who is copping Can grab a pair for 220 shipped not sure if they will be a sell out in minutes on the app.

It's just the wings logo and the weird tumbling they added to them...give those pine green 2.0's smooth leather and a normal logo, and they are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom