• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
66608B27-A5C6-41C3-B259-4E44D5464AEE.jpeg
Game’s for game 7 with a little something to sip on.
How is that Founders Reserve? I've seen it for sale and almost grabbed a bottle but went with some other stuff instead. Recently polished off my bottle of 15yr French Oak, though - that was pretty damn good.

How is that Founders Reserve? I've seen it for sale and almost grabbed a bottle but went with some other stuff instead. Recently polished off my bottle of 15yr French Oak, though - that was pretty damn good.
It’s my favorite scotch or whiskey under $60 a bottle. Really drinkable and tasty with a sweet finish.

the all sail sole on the sbb3's is really something else. It was the first thing that stood out to me - even my gf commented on the soles. Glad they went with the monotone.

They're a fun shoe that probably wont get much play for me outside of this week so i'll be putting in work

Was randomly browsing for a Union hoody, and saw this tidbit:

"No footwear this season, but stay tuned next year for another good one!!!"

Pulled the trigger on Defiant Coutures after seeing them irl on someone with formal fit, so fire hopefully I will be able to crease them in normal places not like that picture that floated around when they released

Back
Top Bottom