• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know it’s not OG, post yours

Still better than white tongue imo

especially when I wear the black t with that red hitter
Jumped out at me. I like the black tongue. What pair you swap with? I got the white still in mine w white laces

Mine

3EE3B3F1-C727-4838-B640-F987989E86D8.jpeg

Jumped out at me. I like the black tongue. What pair you swap with? I got the white still in mine w white laces

My bad, I just know how “og” this thread is, which I appreciate.

I swapped with the black yin/yangs, and put the white bt tongue in my game royals for the ménage a trios

Can’t go wrong with the white/sail laces and the white tongue either imo :smokin

Last edited:
This is a complete lie, as I can surely attest. We live in times where people attribute all gains to some unnatural resource. You have women using silicone in ways that are quite incredible, and men using testosterone therapies. However, a man can and will be as big and strong, as long as he is physically capable of putting in that work. I know Shannon, and while I haven’t been with him 24/7, I can state emphatically that he does not have the markers of a person who is using.
Agree to disagree but i’d Bet on it, the Rock too.

I understand the need for people to feel right about something that they do not know, wishing it were true. Santa Clause comes to mind. However, suggesting that someone is using, is actually a compliment.

Ho Ho Ho

This is a complete lie, as I can surely attest. We live in times where people attribute all gains to some unnatural resource. You have women using silicone in ways that are quite incredible, and men using testosterone therapies. However, a man can and will be as big and strong, as long as he is physically capable of putting in that work. I know Shannon, and while I haven’t been with him 24/7, I can state emphatically that he does not have the markers of a person who is using.
This is funny lol.

and travis

and fragment

and levis

and nigel

and dover street market

and comme de garcon

and doernbecher

and steve harrington

and rox brown

Last edited:
Back