Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What outlets sold these??? Missed that post

Not sure if srs or if you were living under a rock in 2011

I was semi living under a rock in 2011 and I was calling every outlet within a few hours driving distance from me on my days off when these came out
The Banneds were hyped to a degree, and they only “hit outlets” because they were released exclusively at outlets by Nike/JB. It’s not like they sat around and eventually had to go the outlet route in order to sell.
https://sneakernews.com/2011/06/01/air-jordan-1-banned-hits-outlets-today/
They killed it on the concept and quality

This was one of the very few instances where I paid resale for a pair of shoes

Ion know how he on a sneaker board blog giving opinions about 1s and don’t know about the Infamous Og banned 1s release was outlet only :rofl:
when did I say they hit retail? you gotta comprehend better, instead your boy didnt even know they were in outlets, laugh at that. :lol:

was watching 2 j's this morning & saw he had these on ... kinda fire.
2a;ojif;.JPG
lihilh.JPG

I remember users on NT back in 2011 “flaming me” for suggesting/recommending that people should buy as many pairs of banneds for $200-$220. I shouted it from the rooftops and People clowned me and said I was crazy: some said they’d wait for prices to drop to $160-never did. Needless to say, $200 was a really really really good deal. @coldcity I think u were one of them if memory serves me correct.

I remember users on NT back in 2011 “flaming me” for suggesting/recommending that people should buy as many pairs of banneds for $200-$220. I shouted it from the rooftops and People clowned me and said I was crazy: some said they’d wait for prices to drop to $160-never did. Needless to say, $200 was a really really really good deal. @coldcity I think u were one of them if memory serves me correct.

One of my biggest regrets was not getting a pair of those. I was anti paying resell back then. My man did, but sold them way too early.

Cough cough.

First remastered aj1 that brought in that real hype was Frags.

I remember when pics first surfaced and everyone thought they were cool, then when they became limited. :lol:

Just like the JB classic patent ones. People were hating on the patent heavy at first.

Back
Top Bottom