Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They probably aren't doing too well in school or have a dead end job anyway. So let them stand out there all they want. 

Last edited:
-->
roll.gif

the sad part is, so many of them will sell at a minimal profit to prep for the next RF release or supreme drop. patience always wins out, i'll pay a little more to avoid nonsense like that. 

the people there first probably in the middle of the crowd lol and i guess now it's a raffle anyway.

I agree with downyboy downyboy , we don't know if those are the final product yet. SC just posted another person with "samples" that show black stitching. Doesn't matter to me either way.

Have all of those people in line ever heard of cost benefit analysis?

My plan was to head there before I head to work. As soon as I saw that line I went straight to work. That just reminded me why I stopped lining up for sneakers. 

i believe they are the final product because those images were taken directly off of Hanons picture database

not saying that it isn't possible that Hanon got some photos of fakes/early pairs, but it's more likely they are real

plus earlier pairs have had the lace bag in the middle and it was always huge and looked very different from regular OG 1s

this is one of the only pairs I have seen where the lace bag is actually on the correct side - the left eyelet on the left pair

this is all speculation, but i'm fairly certain this is how they're going to come out looking

$350 for VNDS Royals? 
laugh.gif

Best of luck with that one 
laugh.gif
I got a pair of VNDS pair of Royals for $330 shipped a couple weeks ago so it's definitely possible. Even if it's a pretty low chance.
laugh.gif

And let's not forget @PRIME
nthat.gif
copped a pair for 330 as well just last week. thanks to AJ1 fam  @geraldg2309  and @AirThompson  for the giving me their blessing on the pair

copped a pair on RD but flipped to get a pair of banneds 
regret not getting another pair of royals when the i had the chance
sick.gif
didnt want to let a good deal pass me by

Hope JB doesnt troll with that black stitching on the midsole, come on JB...do the right thing

Last edited:
 Im doing the same thing, selling all my collections to collect just the 1's 

and so far this are in my current possesion:

23 pcs of Banned 1's

8 pcs of BRED 1 2013 Retro

2 pcs of ROYALS 1 2013 Retro

1 pc of SHADOW

7 pcs of White LM

9 pcs of Black LM 

All are 9.5US and not for sale ......

...no one cares about it LOL - this are all my dream quantity.
my dude running down the list like a catering menu order...
laugh.gif

what sides you get with all them " pcs" ? 

all those Lm's, i dont feel bad anymore about you experimenting with the pairs you posted. 

but RIP to them 

"sz 9.5" and "not for sale"

readImage

im thinking about going down there but i dont wanna waste my time if i cant cop. anyone have the number to the store?

Back
Top Bottom