• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got em!

Screenshot_20190828-071554_Nike.jpg

So they are not better then the Ny to Paris joints you are saying

They aren’t better it’s just the hype & now after a while(&a 2nd wave of retail drops) the resale prices

I don’t want to speak for coldcity coldcity , but I think he’s saying that quality-wise they’re the same. However, that the LAtoChi are better in terms of having more hype. I’d agree with these statements. He didn’t say anything in terms of what looks better than the other, but that’s a 100% subjective thing anyways and everyone has their own opinion on that.

Hypewise they are up big but as far as quality they aren’t the same imo

the quality on the nyc to paris is easily better dawg
+1

Ehhhhh. They're mass produced Nikes, so it's inconsistent. My brother returned his NYC to Paris because the quality was horrendous. On the other hand, both of our LA to Chi pairs were solid (not great, but solid).

Same softness on the Paris compared to stiff la leather is what I can agree with

eh, i've had 3 ny 2 pairs's in hand & i think 5 or 6 la2chi's & the ny leather quality is just better and softer from the ones i had. the la's feel kinda hard & stiff (that's what she said).
Qft

Was able to finesse ss the app and get a reserve just kept opening and closing the. Just followed the link.

Seems like grizz said pick up only

You have to be near a location and it seem to lock my size in as well. 14 couldn’t change it

what did it show you when you got on?
you near a location?
Yeah it had my nearest Nike location, I went through and such, and then 2 minutes later or so it gave me back that. So am I locked in for a pair or is it a “maybe” type of thing? No clue how this ish works.

those in-store pickup pairs might be cancelled/glitched. Same thing happened for the MCA drop for instore pickup

Gym reds was the same thing but worked

I think Nike was more concerned about the MCA’s them gym reds were like meh just got rid of them. These may follow the same route.

Also they don’t want no more wrist bands and shutdowns in some areas. Dudes lost their minds over FCFS on satins in Atlanta and they will over these. They may just let reserve cook and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom