Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Amazing shot! Haha thats incredible I actually broke out my grey tank to wear to the gym yesterday loll. Honestly love some of the 85 merch, I wear the over the shoulder shirt all the time in NYC probably my favorite vintage Jordan shirt.

7ADEC376-DCC3-4034-AD11-A0B63CF50CE8.jpeg

3D16DD2C-C1B5-4DFB-98C2-516B53ACA6E2.jpeg
568CFBCF-D07E-4575-BE87-7A96DEF91374.jpeg
8BB16665-756D-4929-B501-DE8B0CA67BE9.jpeg

Dope Pieces :nthat:

Thanks bro, copped from a friend I made through reddit.

thebeantoes.com/store is his address dude has a lot of cool sh*t.

Yeah I saw the IG and website. Dope stuff. Might cop the pin too. Was thinking about the shirts also, but I'd feel like I have to wear my Unions or LAtoCHI with them :lol:

Yeah I saw the IG and website. Dope stuff. Might cop the pin too. Was thinking about the shirts also, but I'd feel like I have to wear my Unions or LAtoCHI with them :lol:

Same! I dont even have Unions but it almost feels obligatory(maybe a lil too OD) to rock apparel that has the shoe.

Don't really care for the angle, but still been rocking these custom Frags (base was Game Royals) for a while now. Paint been taking a hit lately too, gonna need another session

8872177F-363B-4646-8C42-5D5C08E31798.jpeg

Yes I had no shows on today btw :lol:
did you use a sealer during the original paint job?

like the chicagos and black red 1s tee.
need it in a Large. New hopefully.

did you use a sealer during the original paint job?
Yea the one from Angelus, plus a deglazer spray from another brand. Was scared to spray too much and have the shoes looking ashy af :lol:

Definitely should do better on the repaint, suprised I even did that well initially aha

Lol... y’all mad sensitive in here. What did Hov say, something about What i eat doesn’t make you sh**
Hov also tells ppl not to associate themselves w/ the nfl in form of a protest against discrimination that that organization has openly displayed despite curating a deal w/ the said organization during the "boycott" in VERY sneaky manner. And u are wearing ur socks like this:
126309-1532336916.jpg

This is unacceptable. Marik says "this is unacceptable,"

Hov also tells ppl not to associate themselves w/ the nfl in form of a protest against discrimination that that organization has openly displayed despite curating a deal w/ the said organization during the "boycott" in VERY sneaky manner. And u are wearing ur socks like this:
126309-1532336916.jpg

This is unacceptable. Marik says "this is unacceptable,"

You’re referring to yourself in 3rd person like a herb, you sound like Trump. Now I’m gonna be like Hov and ignore your hating ***. Have a nice day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom