Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can’t wait to hear how Gentry is gonna butcher the 2020 Chicago J1 release. Women’s only satin CHIs? Crumpled patent leather/garbage bag CHIs? Chi ships? Some kind of CHI hybrid??Jelly swooshed CHIs? Y’all wildin if you think Gentry is gonna give us a proper CHI release. BET.

Let’s hope it just ends up being a small detail like a tonal Jordan logo. With a title like “New Beginnings”, let’s expect the worst.

Let’s hope it just ends up being a small detail like a tonal Jordan logo. With a title like “New Beginnings”, let’s expect the worst.
Watch em use transparent material for all the white bits, flyleather for the rest and something in place of the wings logo.
Oh and jumpmans everywhere.
:lol:

paypal credit is absolutely 100% a credit card. Its subject to credit approval when you sign up, you get an interest fee of whatever APR after the 6th month, and I'm sure it goes on to your credit and affects that as well.
its a line of credit, no actual card. i know what you trying to say though.

Paypal business debit is a Mastercard. its linked to to your PayPal account balance or you can link it to your bank account and earn 1% cashback on any purchase. Online or instore where you dont have to enter a pin or provide a signature iirc.

Can’t wait to hear how Gentry is gonna butcher the 2020 Chicago J1 release. Women’s only satin CHIs? Crumpled patent leather/garbage bag CHIs? Chi ships? Some kind of CHI hybrid??Jelly swooshed CHIs? Y’all wildin if you think Gentry is gonna give us a proper CHI release. BET.

I tend to agree with this. God, I can’t stand Gentry. If he did what is right, I’d give him another chance...but I doubt he will.

paypal credit is absolutely 100% a credit card. Its subject to credit approval when you sign up, you get an interest fee of whatever APR after the 6th month, and I'm sure it goes on to your credit and affects that as well.

i have a running balance on paypal credit for the longest and the paypal credit account doesnt appear on my credit report. it has all my other accounts like bank accounts, ccs etc. they even have my fingerhut account on there and factor that into my score LOL.i dont think they count paypal credit when they calculating your credit score. at least not for me. my joint still excellent lol

ahh, thanks everyone for the clarification on the Paypal credit. Obviously I'm confused lol. So there are 2 types of paypal credit, 1 being an actual credit card that you can use at any merchant and 1 is just that credit that you can only use through paypal. I do find it odd that it doesn't appear on your actual credit score reports since they pull up your credit for approval. I have a damns Saks card that can only be used for purchases at Saks and they have that on my credit report lol

on the other subject, scottnyk82 scottnyk82 didn't you cop like 3 pairs of travis highs at resale prices? I feel like if you can do that, copping the Union BT at the BIN price should be a no brainer lol

ahh, thanks everyone for the clarification on the Paypal credit. Obviously I'm confused lol. So there are 2 types of paypal credit, 1 being an actual credit card that you can use at any merchant and 1 is just that credit that you can only use through paypal. I do find it odd that it doesn't appear on your actual credit score reports since they pull up your credit for approval. I have a damns Saks card that can only be used for purchases at Saks and they have that on my credit report lol

yea the credit card account with an actual card issued to u is different than the paypal credit online only account. i found that out the hard way when i called in and asked for a card and they told me no cause i already had a paypal credit account. i would have had to close the paypal credit, and open a brand new credit card account with em. i said nah no thanks.

i have a fingerhut account. fingut hut gives u a line of credit that can only b used on their site and literally nowhere else. and that joint is calculated on my credit report lol. i agree, its strange.

Somebody please snatch thread out and let me see them with no swoosh :smokin
Here's a quick adobe fireworks magic to give you an idea...
935D30D1-B63B-4195-8423-F4E48B3D60BA.jpeg

on the other subject, scottnyk82 scottnyk82 didn't you cop like 3 pairs of travis highs at resale prices? I feel like if you can do that, copping the Union BT at the BIN price should be a no brainer lol
Good memory lol. Yeah, doubled up on size 10 and still have a 10.5 I need to unload actually. Yeah, if the seller doesn't budge soon I'm just gonna jump on it. This waiting game phase is dumb. Hopefully he's not here reading this lol

PP credit is just a credit line.
you get a monthly statement.

This is a PP debit Mastercard, funds are taken from you PayPal balance or your bank account. No statement except if you use it, charges appear on your account, whether PP or your bank. Theres no fees to use this Mastercard. Its free. PP credit offers 6 month interest free if you pay in full.
aviary-image-1564598351152.jpeg

I got both PP credit and Mastercard debit.

Just replaced laces in my first ever Js that I've wore for like year straight (didn't know that these are mids or that mids/highs exists I just thought these looks like ones I like from photos, royal highs lol) and realized I now have white/sail laces in all my 1s

34D1E0FB-FB0F-48DB-A435-DCB959F07C9B.jpeg

If I get obsidians that will release I would have to get sail laces somewhere too

I have no card, I never applied for the credit extended to me, I've had it for years and have been using paypal for over 15 years

like others have said, it does not show up on my credit report
I'm working on paying that damn Paypal credit off now, SMH. Started with a $2500 line which turned into $7734. I just kept hitting the cop button and purchases kept going through, lol!!
:lol: you paying interest? I thought the APR was something outrageous like 30%

Back
Top Bottom