Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh ok lol I’ve never heard of that. At first I was thinking it meant a party with all white people :rofl:

Bruh this post has me crying. If that’s what an all white party was I’d never be invited :rofl:

Kind of my first thought too but I looked it up.

Damn I though everyone knew what an all white party was glad grizz was able to clear this up lmao

Yeah, don't remove the outsole! Some people remove the *insole*...

I bought a pair of the real one's. I will pop them in new shoes to get the toe crease going evenly at the back of the toe. Walk around a little bit, then remove them. This seems to help avoid wonky diagonal creases, which drive me crazy.

Yeah I've meant insoles ofc lol

Oh ok lol I’ve never heard of that. At first I was thinking it meant a party with all white people :rofl:

Terry-Crews-Confirms-White-Chicks-Sequel.jpg

Do any of you use crease shields on your 1s, I've ordered some cheap ones from China after I creased my phantoms pretty badly (managed to fix it a little by iron). They seem fine when I've inserted them into shoes but I've red somewhere that you should remove outsole before inserting shield and then insert outsole back or you will damage your shoe. Is there any truth to this? I don't want to remove outsoles since they are kinda glues to midsole.

Pics of shields
AA293B01-7CEE-4A12-A805-774CBB7258C0.jpeg
D727F0DF-70BB-4152-B750-54390DA94BA2.jpeg
A88B9D06-2D00-4545-9BF9-1E6CC3DB84CB.jpeg

I’ve only used shields for patent pairs (goldtoes, blue chills, DSMs) .... I remove my 1s insoles for dunk/zoom air insoles anyway but I never heard that it ruins your pair to wear them over insoles.

Back
Top Bottom