Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not to you :rofl: but that doesnt negate the original run of colorways though. Interesting take, man
So many shoes are colorblocked like metallics so I don't see it as part of the design whereas the other colorblockings were original. Almost every brand of shoe at the time had a white body with colored striped, nothing original about it imo. Lazy if you consider it part of the design.

And it does which is,why I think the AF1 did it better. Chicago and Banned colorblocking seperate itself a mile away while metallics look like any other shoe..

Well first of all, you can not diminish the greatness of the metallics by comparing them to the Chi and Black/red colorblocking... that is completely unfair.

I think the OG run of AF1 highs are super plain compared to the metallic Air Jordan 1s. I prefer the slimmer look of AJ1s vs the chunky forces though. We all got preferences lol I definitely would at least acknowledge 7 OG colorways of white based 1s.

I'm shocked at how much I love my LA --> Chi pair. I wore them again yesterday, and will probably wear them today.

I really wish I would have double or tripled up, but $430 seemed a bit steep. Now they're $630. RIP

I'm kicking myself for the same reason. Bought at 315, saw it dip all the way down to 275 and now it's back up in the 350 range, which compared to your situation isn't bad at all.
Always feel bad for my fellow NTers who fall in the range of the money sizes. 630 definitely hurts.

They are in their own space. They can’t be grouped in with the others.
How'd you come to that conclusion? You brought up the point that hyper totals colorblocking take away from the the Jordan but will now state that metallics which share the same cb as the hyper royals are greatness :lol: them ****s just as whack as the hyper royals. :lol:

How'd you come to that conclusion? You brought up the point that hyper totals colorblocking take away from the the Jordan but will now state that metallics which share the same cb as the hyper royals are greatness :lol: them ****s just as whack as the hyper royals. :lol:

No they do not have the same colorblocking. They are all white w/ colored accents. The lines and design of the 1 are clearly visible, whereas the bright *** hyper royal upper completely hides the lines and design of the 1s.

That is an ingenious plan!

Hmm. Well, I'm waiting until Lakers sign Kawhi Leonard, then I'm going to offer those Yellow Undefeated Kobes to you for $5,000.

:evil::evil::evil:

You leave Kobe outta this :frown:

90934529-6B86-4C99-9046-2336878E7532.jpeg

No they do not have the same colorblocking. They are all white w/ colored accents. The lines and design of the 1 are clearly visible, whereas the bright *** hyper royal upper completely hides the lines and design of the 1s.
Its a single colored shoe with a different stripe stop it. Hides the lines of the shoe :lol:

You’re not getting it because you don’t want to get it.
I don't get it because you're not making sense. Natural gray is in the poll at the top of the page yet you think metallics can't be compared to other colorway of AJ1s.

I don't get it because you're not making sense. Natural gray is in the poll at the top of the page yet you think metallics can't be compared to other colorway of AJ1s.

You tried to manipulate the original topic. Anyway, my point stands that Hyper Royal colorblocking sucks.

Montrose
The red part of the ankle collar leather is soft like a couch leather. Pebbled imo. Toebox leather so smoove. The sail drives me nuts. Want to whiten it though. Overall nice 1.
aviary-image-1562177684272.jpeg
aviary-image-1562177669242.jpeg
aviary-image-1562177708341.jpeg
Sail midsole doesn’t bother me since a white midsole will slightly yellow and turn to a sail-like color after enough wear...like the midsoles on my metallic reds, which are now basically sail...although my metallic blues aren’t nearly as yellowed for some reason

Sail midsole doesn’t bother me since a white midsole will slightly yellow and turn to a sail-like color after enough wear...like the midsoles on my metallic reds, which are now basically sail...although my metallic blues aren’t nearly as yellowed for some reason
yea true, my chicago midsoles turning yellow.
just right out of the box the white panels contrast the sail, it stands out little.

Back
Top Bottom