Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
More classics today. Need the full set

D87B8B0F-D324-4FF5-837A-1548E1A5924D.jpeg

so frustrated. My travis got to GOAT and ended up having "non-original black laces", so now I've got to get refunded and find another pair for more than what i paid.
I might just give up.

so frustrated. My travis got to GOAT and ended up having "non-original black laces", so now I've got to get refunded and find another pair for more than what i paid.
I might just give up.
oof that sucks....did they ask you if you still want em?

i'd be questioning if the shoes are even legit if the seller is doin some funny business like swapping laces.

oof that sucks....did they ask you if you still want em?

i'd be questioning if the shoes are even legit if the seller is doin some funny business like swapping laces.
Yeah, they looked legit otherwise, but the laces being wrong makes you wonder.
These were supposed to be here for my b-day, and now they won't.
Also, they have "instant ship" pairs available but of course for over a hundred more. I would think that GOAT would want to satisfy their customers, and I would think pulling an instant ship pair for replacement would be a fair thing, but I know they won't do that.

Yeah, they looked legit otherwise, but the laces being wrong makes you wonder.
These were supposed to be here for my b-day, and now they won't.
Also, they have "instant ship" pairs available but of course for over a hundred more. I would think that GOAT would want to satisfy their customers, and I would think pulling an instant ship pair for replacement would be a fair thing, but I know they won't do that.

StockX finds the buyer a replacement pair in some instances.

Back
Top Bottom