Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I own all the OG 1s, except for the White/Natural Grey pair.
I rank them in the following: Chicago 2015 > Banned 1s > Royals 2017 > Shadows 2018 > Black Toe > UNC.
For me, the Chicago 1s are the Goat and they look amazing with white laces.

IMG_4760 2.JPG

Wth is nike going to do with it?

Absolutely nothing lol. It seems like the split between the two sides was kind of ugly. Kawhi claiming he invented the logo, Nike (allegedly) going behind his back and applying for the copyright. Nike is smart though. If they retain that intellectual property, they could legally allow NB to use it, in which case they get a percentage off an athlete's merchandise sales who isn't even a part of their brand.

This thread sometimes...

200w.webp

I don't get all this back and forth about OPINIONS. There is nothing to prove.
It's a sneaker forum. People have different tastes. Let them say what they want. If you don't like it, just move on.

My top 3 are 1. Chicagos, 2. Storm Blues, and 3. Shadows, in that order. Nobody has to agree with me, nobody's argument will change my opinion, and I don't think I could or would try to change someone else's opinion. Some people read an opinion as a statement of fact and feel some type of way, some people are delusional enough to think their opinion is fact, and I hope to never be either. Then again, at least y'all are actually talking about Jordan 1s.

Absolutely nothing lol. It seems like the split between the two sides was kind of ugly. Kawhi claiming he invented the logo, Nike (allegedly) going behind his back and applying for the copyright. Nike is smart though. If they retain that intellectual property, they could legally allow NB to use it, in which case they get a percentage off an athlete's merchandise sales who isn't even a part of their brand.
At first im like no way did a graphic designer not design that. But then i think about how autistic the dude seems.

It could go either way. Im betting he came up with the general concept and a designer cleaned it up , made it look professional and produced it on illustrator. And that split is prob where the question of custody lies. Your point about selling nb the rights to it though is probably the case, didnt think about that

At first im like no way did a graphic designer not design that. But then i think about how autistic the dude seems.

It could go either way. Im betting he came up with the general concept and a designer cleaned it up , made it look professional and produced it on illustrator. And that split is prob where the question of custody lies. Your point about selling nb the rights to it though is probably the case, didnt think about that

Yep. Nike's been in this game for a long time.

giphy.gif

His dad died being gunned down when he was a teen in Compton. That's probably why he doesnt seem social and that's probably why he's already up there with the greats like MJ, Kareem, Kobe, and Lebron. He turned his pain into craft.

No wait that laugh was for akrobystia

I promise im not satan

These ads are slowing my phone down to a halt on here lol we dont even have a saks 5tg avenue

His dad died being gunned down when he was a teen in Compton. That's probably why he doesnt seem social and that's probably why he's already up there with the greats like MJ, Kareem, Kobe, and Lebron. He turned his pain into craft.
DAmn thats wild. Thanks for enlightening me

Back
Top Bottom