• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ED91D76A-4870-4605-ABE0-77FC5C29F3CB.jpeg
Hey how did u paint the soles and does the white underneath eventually show?

Edit: whoop
A mix of Angelus sole dye with this salon care 40 50/50 mix .. 3-4 coats.
It held up for about 3 years so far ...it does come off but could be easily repainted .

Okay prices dropped on the LA to Chicago's LOL I'm going to keep my pair kind of figured this was going to happen

Prices always dip week after, everybody most likely got their pairs from snkrs today. Bout to see what these babies look like when I get home

Okay prices dropped on the LA to Chicago's LOL I'm going to keep my pair kind of figured this was going to happen

Isn’t it usually a “U” trend? (Some term I came up with for discussing price trends)

The price starts high, starts to dip/hit its lowest once pairs are in hand/pairs everywhere, and slowly starts to go up once pairs dry up? (Weeks, few months after)

I am looking to buy a pair of Jordan 1 LA to Chicago prices seem to be dropping on Stockx is now a good time to buy or should I keep waiting will they go up or down?

My Snkrs pair not landing until friday... oh the misery. Really wanted to wear them outta town but ill be gone when they land. Looks like it'll be a Travis Scott Weekend if my Tee arrive. tomorrow.

I am looking to buy a pair of Jordan 1 LA to Chicago prices seem to be dropping on Stockx is now a good time to buy or should I keep waiting will they go up or down?

These next few days probably are the best time to buy. That's why I scooped up a pair today.
As @Lakers said, resale prices on these have started to bottom out. Might go even lower but probably not a whole lot.
As a test case, I got my size 11.5 earlier this morning at $315. Prices have dipped to right around $300 but it's holding steady there for now.
I could be wrong, but prices probably won't fall too much below that point before it starts to recover.

These next few days probably are the best time to buy. That's why I scooped up a pair today.
As @Lakers said, resale prices on these have started to bottom out. Might go even lower but probably not a whole lot.
As a test case, I got my size 11.5 earlier this morning at $315. Prices have dipped to right around $300 but it's holding steady there for now.
I could be wrong, but prices probably won't fall too much below that point before it starts to recover.
Thank you sir for your reply. I am a size 14 not sure if that will effect pricing

Back
Top Bottom